Realtalk, who's smashed a big girl?? vol. More cushion for the pushin....

Man the one I had was cute in the face, and had the swag of a skinny chick, not to mention I was 20 she was 31. I ended up getting her number on accident one day and hit her up. She had a man and after a while she start saying how he wasn't hitting it right and how he wasn't hung at all. This kinda talk lead to me thrasing that +#@ like no 2morro while her nieces were in the next room sleep. The dome was onpoint also.

Man the one I had was cute in the face, and had the swag of a skinny chick, not to mention I was 20 she was 31. I ended up getting her number on accident one day and hit her up. She had a man and after a while she start saying how he wasn't hitting it right and how he wasn't hung at all. This kinda talk lead to me thrasing that +#@ like no 2morro while her nieces were in the next room sleep. The dome was onpoint also.

My boy did it on a drunken night.

I was in the living room (hearing everything, fml) and he was smashing this whale in the master's bedroom...and he's married with this hot flight attendant.

Why did he do it? I do not know, but from what I've heard from him he's having issues with his marriage. I don't know on why would he do it with Moby **** though
sick.gif

My boy did it on a drunken night.

I was in the living room (hearing everything, fml) and he was smashing this whale in the master's bedroom...and he's married with this hot flight attendant.

Why did he do it? I do not know, but from what I've heard from him he's having issues with his marriage. I don't know on why would he do it with Moby **** though
sick.gif

I've smashed a few but I mainly talk to them cuz they give dome on day 1. I should post pics. Decisions, decisions...

I've smashed a few but I mainly talk to them cuz they give dome on day 1. I should post pics. Decisions, decisions...

Originally Posted by Sweettooth 17

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

should def post pics

grin.gif
MIGHT GET OUTTA HAND...DUDES DEFINITIONS OF BIG IS DIFFERENT
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Pics?

I THINK HE WAS TALKING TO AIRFORCEKING ABOUT POSTING PICS...BUT I WAS JUST SAYING IF WE TURN THIS INTO A BIG CHICK THREAD THEN ITS GONE GET OUTTA HAND
laugh.gif
...I DONT CARE THO...IT'LL BE FOR THE LULZ
laugh.gif

EDIT-IM ASHAMED TO POST PICS OF THE ONE I SMASHED
laugh.gif
...ALL SHE THOUGHT ABOUT WAS FOOD...EVERY TIME SHE CALLED ME SHE WAS AT A DRIVE THRU GETTING FOOD OR THINKIN BOUT FOOD

Originally Posted by Sweettooth 17

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

should def post pics

grin.gif
MIGHT GET OUTTA HAND...DUDES DEFINITIONS OF BIG IS DIFFERENT
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Pics?

I THINK HE WAS TALKING TO AIRFORCEKING ABOUT POSTING PICS...BUT I WAS JUST SAYING IF WE TURN THIS INTO A BIG CHICK THREAD THEN ITS GONE GET OUTTA HAND
laugh.gif
...I DONT CARE THO...IT'LL BE FOR THE LULZ
laugh.gif

EDIT-IM ASHAMED TO POST PICS OF THE ONE I SMASHED
laugh.gif
...ALL SHE THOUGHT ABOUT WAS FOOD...EVERY TIME SHE CALLED ME SHE WAS AT A DRIVE THRU GETTING FOOD OR THINKIN BOUT FOOD

I didnt date a big girl, but i smashed.

The head was tremendous ( I think the bigger they are, the warmer their mouth is which = yogurt all over the place).......but i couldnt stay up when she wanted me to smash....**Kanye shrug**

Why wife is thick....thighs and booty, small waist and no rolls or cellulite....
smile.gif

I didnt date a big girl, but i smashed.

The head was tremendous ( I think the bigger they are, the warmer their mouth is which = yogurt all over the place).......but i couldnt stay up when she wanted me to smash....**Kanye shrug**

Why wife is thick....thighs and booty, small waist and no rolls or cellulite....
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom