Realtalk, who's smashed a big girl?? vol. More cushion for the pushin....

I've told my boys all the time to at least get a quick BJ from a big girl. 

years ago, I took a Puerto Rican bbw's Blowjinity...and she was
pimp.gif
 by default. it was the best (at that time) I've ever had.

I believe its the extra fatty cells that are aligned within the cheek's walls and lips that contributes to the warm and soothing sensation. 
smokin.gif

never smashed. will eventually.

FTR, big girls with a nice shape is cool, NOT grotesque though.

I've told my boys all the time to at least get a quick BJ from a big girl. 

pimp.gif

I believe its the extra fatty cells that are aligned within the cheek's walls and lips that contributes to the warm and soothing sensation. 
smokin.gif

never smashed. will eventually.

FTR, big girls with a nice shape is cool, NOT grotesque though.

Honestly, I usually one eff with skinny asian girls. This is a complete 180 from my usual MO. I blame this entirely on my homeboy making this thread
laugh.gif

I feel like this can only end badly
frown.gif

Edit: And it was definitely less enjoyable simply for the fact that I had to do ALL THE WORK
mad.gif
I'm used to throwing girls around even if they're 20 lbs heavier than I am (although I never really get a girl that big because I mess with petite girls), but this girl was 220 and I'm 160.... I mean, I'm a real athletic dude, but I also messed up my groin as well. I can hardly move my legs today. I think the only real consolation is that she let me put it in her butt... So I got 3 wins.

First black girl
First big girl
First anal

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Honestly, I usually one eff with skinny asian girls. This is a complete 180 from my usual MO. I blame this entirely on my homeboy making this thread
laugh.gif

I feel like this can only end badly
frown.gif

Edit: And it was definitely less enjoyable simply for the fact that I had to do ALL THE WORK
mad.gif
I'm used to throwing girls around even if they're 20 lbs heavier than I am (although I never really get a girl that big because I mess with petite girls), but this girl was 220 and I'm 160.... I mean, I'm a real athletic dude, but I also messed up my groin as well. I can hardly move my legs today. I think the only real consolation is that she let me put it in her butt... So I got 3 wins.

First black girl
First big girl
First anal

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

yall dudes aint never had no basketball booty 5'10" 220 lbs chick??? yall missing out on life ... smashing is like a MMA match 3 5min rounds and ull see if u a real man son

yall dudes aint never had no basketball booty 5'10" 220 lbs chick??? yall missing out on life ... smashing is like a MMA match 3 5min rounds and ull see if u a real man son

Originally Posted by JFaceproducer

pimp.gif

smokin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JFaceproducer

pimp.gif

smokin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

big girls need loving too. girl i used to mess with unprotected loved the D. head-game on a million swag points.

big girls need loving too. girl i used to mess with unprotected loved the D. head-game on a million swag points.

I'm a big dude so I've been with plenty chubblers. But their sex game as a whole is not better than fit women IMO. Gimme a fine fit woman any day of the week.

I'm a big dude so I've been with plenty chubblers. But their sex game as a whole is not better than fit women IMO. Gimme a fine fit woman any day of the week.

Back
Top Bottom