Realtalk, who's smashed a big girl?? vol. More cushion for the pushin....

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

My NYC folk, here is your chance

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1036747756

sick.gif

Hit one fat girl, she wouldnt let me hit doggy said her butt is too big for all that
indifferent.gif
But the head was amazing. The science behind that is fat girls cant breathe through their nose and when you clog their mouth it causes more slob and they breathe all that hot air.

Hit one fat girl, she wouldnt let me hit doggy said her butt is too big for all that
indifferent.gif
But the head was amazing. The science behind that is fat girls cant breathe through their nose and when you clog their mouth it causes more slob and they breathe all that hot air.

Originally Posted by stopcappin

The science behind that is fat girls cant breathe through their nose and when you clog their mouth it causes more slob and they breathe all that hot air.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by stopcappin

The science behind that is fat girls cant breathe through their nose and when you clog their mouth it causes more slob and they breathe all that hot air.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Number 1 rule....

Boobs gotta be bigger then the belly...

Ive had my share of "bigger"girls, but that rule ALWAYS applies....and the dome is OUT OF THIS WORLD!

Number 1 rule....

Boobs gotta be bigger then the belly...

Ive had my share of "bigger"girls, but that rule ALWAYS applies....and the dome is OUT OF THIS WORLD!

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

I equate screwing fat girls to eating Taco Bell. One of these always apply to both situations...

-it's late and there isn't anything better available
-you are fat yourself
-you are entirely too intoxicated

Both leave you feel ashamed the next day.

realest post in this thread
roll.gif
Son!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom