Realtalk, who's smashed a big girl?? vol. More cushion for the pushin....

Smash or pass?
155825_1597008918582_1036747756_31460457_5630833_n.jpg

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Honestly, I usually one eff with skinny asian girls. This is a complete 180 from my usual MO. I blame this entirely on my homeboy making this thread
laugh.gif

I feel like this can only end badly
frown.gif

Edit: And it was definitely less enjoyable simply for the fact that I had to do ALL THE WORK
mad.gif
I'm used to throwing girls around even if they're 20 lbs heavier than I am (although I never really get a girl that big because I mess with petite girls), but this girl was 220 and I'm 160.... I mean, I'm a real athletic dude, but I also messed up my groin as well. I can hardly move my legs today. I think the only real consolation is that she let me put it in her butt... So I got 3 wins.

First black girl
First big girl
First anal

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

damn, the mental image of this kinda made me sick a little.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Honestly, I usually one eff with skinny asian girls. This is a complete 180 from my usual MO. I blame this entirely on my homeboy making this thread
laugh.gif

I feel like this can only end badly
frown.gif

Edit: And it was definitely less enjoyable simply for the fact that I had to do ALL THE WORK
mad.gif
I'm used to throwing girls around even if they're 20 lbs heavier than I am (although I never really get a girl that big because I mess with petite girls), but this girl was 220 and I'm 160.... I mean, I'm a real athletic dude, but I also messed up my groin as well. I can hardly move my legs today. I think the only real consolation is that she let me put it in her butt... So I got 3 wins.

First black girl
First big girl
First anal

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

damn, the mental image of this kinda made me sick a little.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ Anton.
I would BURY myself ALL... IN... THAT and wouldn't give a single damn what anyone thought about it.

laugh.gif
@ Anton.
I would BURY myself ALL... IN... THAT and wouldn't give a single damn what anyone thought about it.

Back
Top Bottom