Realtalk, who's smashed a big girl?? vol. More cushion for the pushin....

I came in here ready to say &*%^ you guys big girls need love too, because by NT standards I'm definitely thick, but the chicks you're talking about make me feel skinny.
I like it, continue
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I came in here ready to say &*%^ you guys big girls need love too, because by NT standards I'm definitely thick, but the chicks you're talking about make me feel skinny.
I like it, continue
roll.gif

Sup ma?

oh the googles just lead to a yankees fit.  You mos def got some lower body action goin on.  What's really really good?

I like it, continue
roll.gif

Sup ma?

oh the googles just lead to a yankees fit.  You mos def got some lower body action goin on.  What's really really good?

I like it, continue
roll.gif

You're ALMOST thick, you're just right.

They're talking about Avenue, Lane Bryant, Forever 21 chicks.

I like it, continue
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

I want to, no lie, its a rite of passage for every man IMO. My ex was skinny with a nice body so I know what thats like(IT WAS LOVELY) I want to see how the other end of the spectrum is
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I wouldn't mind just for the experience.. Only got top from one and [/color]
eek.gif
laugh.gif
glasses.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Haven't gotten it like that since. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

She smashed me fam.

this + avy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

I want to, no lie, its a rite of passage for every man IMO. My ex was skinny with a nice body so I know what thats like(IT WAS LOVELY) I want to see how the other end of the spectrum is
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I wouldn't mind just for the experience.. Only got top from one and [/color]
eek.gif
laugh.gif
glasses.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Haven't gotten it like that since. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

She smashed me fam.

this + avy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Sex with a big girl is awesome. I had sex with this 280 lbs dominican chick, and her sex game was bananas. The oral sex was on box, the vagina was super warm and wet, and hittin from the back was like viewing the Grand Canyon.

Hispanic BBWs are my flavor.
eek.gif
 You had a lineman
roll.gif

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Sex with a big girl is awesome. I had sex with this 280 lbs dominican chick, and her sex game was bananas. The oral sex was on box, the vagina was super warm and wet, and hittin from the back was like viewing the Grand Canyon.

Hispanic BBWs are my flavor.
eek.gif
 You had a lineman
roll.gif

H TOWN HUSTLER wrote:

Forever 21 makes clothes for fat girls? I thought they only made XS, S and M for some reason.
But almost thick? I'll take it
roll.gif

H TOWN HUSTLER wrote:

Forever 21 makes clothes for fat girls? I thought they only made XS, S and M for some reason.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I like it, continue
roll.gif

Sup ma?

Wait what, if you google me you see that picture? Because that would be devastating and embarrassing
roll.gif
roll.gif

I like it, continue
roll.gif

Sup ma?

Wait what, if you google me you see that picture? Because that would be devastating and embarrassing
roll.gif
roll.gif

H TOWN HUSTLER wrote:

roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's you in your twitter pic? you consider yourself big?? I'd hit [/color]
glasses.gif

H TOWN HUSTLER wrote:

roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's you in your twitter pic? you consider yourself big?? I'd hit [/color]
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

H TOWN HUSTLER wrote:

roll.gif
glasses.gif

0d136f5366e29ab5c4eb688c7c7d9d9eedf92f97_r.jpg

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

H TOWN HUSTLER wrote:

roll.gif
glasses.gif

0d136f5366e29ab5c4eb688c7c7d9d9eedf92f97_r.jpg

I like it, continue
roll.gif

Sup ma?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah it's on your twitpic.  Doesn't bother me none, as a gentleman, if you were tired i'd still kindly offer you my face as a seat.

I like it, continue
roll.gif

Sup ma?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah it's on your twitpic.  Doesn't bother me none, as a gentleman, if you were tired i'd still kindly offer you my face as a seat.

Back
Top Bottom