Realtalk, who's smashed a big girl?? vol. More cushion for the pushin....

I smashed a fatty on NYE. Chick had some big boobs, I figured whatever why not. I couldn't get it hard though, I was trying everything too. After like maybe 15 minutes I finally got it somewhat going and it was easily the worst sex ever. It was probably the combo of being too drunk and her just being ugly, who knows.
I tried to make up for it last week with a chick from work, she wasn't nearly as thick or ugly as the NYE one but good lord she would bite my lips on some super aggressive, I haven't been in the game in a year type stuff. The sex was cool though, I'd agree with everyone's comments, wet, tight, etc... Gotta step up my game truthfully, there's no joy in smashing someone you ain't really feeling 
ohwell.gif

I smashed a fatty on NYE. Chick had some big boobs, I figured whatever why not. I couldn't get it hard though, I was trying everything too. After like maybe 15 minutes I finally got it somewhat going and it was easily the worst sex ever. It was probably the combo of being too drunk and her just being ugly, who knows.
I tried to make up for it last week with a chick from work, she wasn't nearly as thick or ugly as the NYE one but good lord she would bite my lips on some super aggressive, I haven't been in the game in a year type stuff. The sex was cool though, I'd agree with everyone's comments, wet, tight, etc... Gotta step up my game truthfully, there's no joy in smashing someone you ain't really feeling 
ohwell.gif

thread title does not say THICK it says BIG

there is a difference, why are dudes talkin about they smashed a thick chick?

the dude who said he smashed 280lb broad is big def not thick, least he know what the thread about.

the dude who said he smashed 280lb broad is big def not thick, least he know what the thread about.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ " you had a lineman " and " they lazy "

I personally haven't done it, only dome

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ " you had a lineman " and " they lazy "

I personally haven't done it, only dome

if the girl is under lets say 180lbs yall aint had a big girl

yes height makes a difference too though of course

Most of the chicks I've smashed were big. Dated zero big girls.
I'm changing my ways, I'm done with them

Most of the chicks I've smashed were big. Dated zero big girls.
I'm changing my ways, I'm done with them

if the girl is under lets say 180lbs yall aint had a big girl

yes height makes a difference too though of course

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I think we got the concept of thick/fat wrong.IMO it's all about body built, if the chick has a nice shape, I'd keep her in the thick category eventhough she's still a BIG woman...that's how I define the girl I'm talking about...think about it, I've come across some refrigerator looking chicks (no smashing) who probably weighed less than my wife and to me those woman are fat.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I think we got the concept of thick/fat wrong.IMO it's all about body built, if the chick has a nice shape, I'd keep her in the thick category eventhough she's still a BIG woman...that's how I define the girl I'm talking about...think about it, I've come across some refrigerator looking chicks (no smashing) who probably weighed less than my wife and to me those woman are fat.

Back
Top Bottom