Realtalk, who's smashed a big girl?? vol. More cushion for the pushin....

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

btw, kilojules ain't big..she's just a lil extra thick.
nerd.gif

jules def aint big, she has a nice thin waist. only thing we gotta do is start saving for those implants. if all of NT donates 5$ i think we can get it done

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

jules def aint big, she has a nice thin waist. only thing we gotta do is start saving for those implants. if all of NT donates 5$ i think we can get it done

Three, I used to have a thing for chubby/fat chicks. First was great, the next two were too much work so I'm done with that. Plus the last one I picked up in front of my friends when I was really drunk and I'm still trying to live that down...and she never told me she was on her period

Three, I used to have a thing for chubby/fat chicks. First was great, the next two were too much work so I'm done with that. Plus the last one I picked up in front of my friends when I was really drunk and I'm still trying to live that down...and she never told me she was on her period

Yea i didnt know though chick used them damn angles on her blackplanet page. She told me to come in while she was in the bathroom, came out and i was like damnnnnnnnnnnn since i was already there i said f it. Shorty was treating my lil man like a slab of ribs best dome i ever had.
pimp.gif

Yea i didnt know though chick used them damn angles on her blackplanet page. She told me to come in while she was in the bathroom, came out and i was like damnnnnnnnnnnn since i was already there i said f it. Shorty was treating my lil man like a slab of ribs best dome i ever had.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
flagrant with it

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
flagrant with it

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Sex with a big girl is awesome. I had sex with this 280 lbs dominican chick, and her sex game was bananas. The oral sex was on box, the vagina was super warm and wet, and hittin from the back was like viewing the Grand Canyon.

Hispanic BBWs are my flavor.

Not even I can save you brugh. You on your own with that one
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Damn dude, why you trying to make her all self-conscious about her breast now?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Sex with a big girl is awesome. I had sex with this 280 lbs dominican chick, and her sex game was bananas. The oral sex was on box, the vagina was super warm and wet, and hittin from the back was like viewing the Grand Canyon.

Hispanic BBWs are my flavor.

Not even I can save you brugh. You on your own with that one
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Damn dude, why you trying to make her all self-conscious about her breast now?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Lmao nah that's my boy <3 I've been saving for years he knows that. To no avail though, as soon as I hit the 5k mark I ALWAYS make a big purchase -___-

Lmao nah that's my boy <3 I've been saving for years he knows that. To no avail though, as soon as I hit the 5k mark I ALWAYS make a big purchase -___-

istockphoto_1239117_scientist_shrug_on_gray_gradient.jpg

But truth be told (not trying to set myself up here but) your body is fine. Use the 5K or whatever for something else.

istockphoto_1239117_scientist_shrug_on_gray_gradient.jpg

But truth be told (not trying to set myself up here but) your body is fine. Use the 5K or whatever for something else.

box+dome=
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

for those that want to try it but never did....YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINT!!

but..my bruh said Grand Canyon though
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

box+dome=
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

for those that want to try it but never did....YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINT!!

but..my bruh said Grand Canyon though
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom