Realtalk, who's smashed a big girl?? vol. More cushion for the pushin....

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Sex with a big girl is awesome. I had sex with this 280 lbs dominican chick, and her sex game was bananas. The oral sex was on box, the vagina was super warm and wet, and hittin from the back was like viewing the Grand Canyon.

Hispanic BBWs are my flavor.
eek.gif
 You had a lineman
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I had a couple but they had nice shapes atthe very least, the last one had a cute face, swag, double Ds and nice legs and skin...about 170lbs 5'9...real amazon type chick...I'd post pics but I'm afraid someone on here might recognize her...lol
somebody definitely will...dont do it

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I had a couple but they had nice shapes atthe very least, the last one had a cute face, swag, double Ds and nice legs and skin...about 170lbs 5'9...real amazon type chick...I'd post pics but I'm afraid someone on here might recognize her...lol
somebody definitely will...dont do it

Originally Posted by yvespo3

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Honestly no, but i would love to. Big girls go smack at me all the time and my bbw folder is gigs deep. I'm just superficial that way i guess, closest i ever came was when my girl put on some weight, got damn that was nice. She still wasn't fat though, just no more high school athletics so she put on some meat.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously though NT, I tried to smash a fat chic during one of my  drunkin states at a party, but it turned out i was only smashing the inside of her thigh. Once I finished my round she hit me wit the "Its not in yet". I thought to myself  "really, damn because that box felt tight as hell". Then i proceeded to get up off the bathroom floor, zip my pants and return to the party. . 

I can't stop laughing,
roll.gif
roll.gif

Can't breathe....

....But no lie, it's something I would like to experience within my lifetime.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yvespo3

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Honestly no, but i would love to. Big girls go smack at me all the time and my bbw folder is gigs deep. I'm just superficial that way i guess, closest i ever came was when my girl put on some weight, got damn that was nice. She still wasn't fat though, just no more high school athletics so she put on some meat.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously though NT, I tried to smash a fat chic during one of my  drunkin states at a party, but it turned out i was only smashing the inside of her thigh. Once I finished my round she hit me wit the "Its not in yet". I thought to myself  "really, damn because that box felt tight as hell". Then i proceeded to get up off the bathroom floor, zip my pants and return to the party. . 

I can't stop laughing,
roll.gif
roll.gif

Can't breathe....

....But no lie, it's something I would like to experience within my lifetime.
laugh.gif

Had a thick/ big joint last night...it was on some late night *#*@ and I was drinkin so I can't really remember how good or bad it was...I do kno that as soon as I walked in, no words or nothing she just pushed me down and sucked it lol

Had a thick/ big joint last night...it was on some late night *#*@ and I was drinkin so I can't really remember how good or bad it was...I do kno that as soon as I walked in, no words or nothing she just pushed me down and sucked it lol

Man i seriously can't hook up with a fat chick. I wouldn't be able to get hard. 2 things I will never mess with, a big woman or a chick with an out of control bush.

Man i seriously can't hook up with a fat chick. I wouldn't be able to get hard. 2 things I will never mess with, a big woman or a chick with an out of control bush.

Originally Posted by jm2000

"Its too taxing on da body"
roll.gif
i remember that video. but real talk tho, i know the day after i smashed one of them big girls i was sore as +%@%. i felt like i had been workin out or sumthin

Originally Posted by jm2000

"Its too taxing on da body"
roll.gif
i remember that video. but real talk tho, i know the day after i smashed one of them big girls i was sore as +%@%. i felt like i had been workin out or sumthin

Smashed a thick chick last weekend, I was pretty slapped.

Most of the descriptions in here are on point.  I got one hell of a workout in and was dripping sweat cuz she didnt wanna ride
indifferent.gif
  But damn that @+++ was wetttt, like a small pond g

Most of the descriptions in here are on point.  I got one hell of a workout in and was dripping sweat cuz she didnt wanna ride
indifferent.gif

i lost my virginity to a chubby chick....that was first and last time i messed with some weight.
laugh.gif

i got NO PROBLEMS messing with a tall amazon strong chick though, 5'9 and up built like Serena 
pimp.gif

i lost my virginity to a chubby chick....that was first and last time i messed with some weight.
laugh.gif

i got NO PROBLEMS messing with a tall amazon strong chick though, 5'9 and up built like Serena 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

never had a big girl, i mean really im into chicks who try hard to keep their sexy in check.

ill take a thick/solid girl with curves but this thread says big im thinkin more box shape 200+ or a lil more than thick like very thick with OD thighs, some gut yea she prob got some big ol knockers but she very heffer life.

never had a big girl, i mean really im into chicks who try hard to keep their sexy in check.

ill take a thick/solid girl with curves but this thread says big im thinkin more box shape 200+ or a lil more than thick like very thick with OD thighs, some gut yea she prob got some big ol knockers but she very heffer life.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I came in here ready to say &*%^ you guys big girls need love too, because by NT standards I'm definitely thick, but the chicks you're talking about make me feel skinny.
I like it, continue
roll.gif

You are the epitome of a pear-shaped girl
capt9ef0499441674b3ea9c.jpg

Moneymike - yeah man that's what I thought, she's from queens and her boys just looked like the type of dudes that would be up on here and ISS...lol, she was cool peoples though, probably one of the better personalities I've come across and for a very thick girl, shorty was not ugly at alllll.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I came in here ready to say &*%^ you guys big girls need love too, because by NT standards I'm definitely thick, but the chicks you're talking about make me feel skinny.
I like it, continue
roll.gif

You are the epitome of a pear-shaped girl
capt9ef0499441674b3ea9c.jpg

Moneymike - yeah man that's what I thought, she's from queens and her boys just looked like the type of dudes that would be up on here and ISS...lol, she was cool peoples though, probably one of the better personalities I've come across and for a very thick girl, shorty was not ugly at alllll.

Back
Top Bottom