restaurants not having grades in the window ftl

OP I know what you're talking about. I'm from Atlanta and most restaurants (fast food, sit down, etc) usually have the grades at the front near theregister in plain sight. IDK what's up with everybody acting like they've never seen the inspection grades before.

Originally Posted by romedadude

OP I know what you're talking about. I'm from Atlanta and most restaurants (fast food, sit down, etc) usually have the grades at the front near the register in plain sight. IDK what's up with everybody acting like they've never seen the inspection grades before.

Hold on... I just came from a popeyes and looked everywhere and didn't see one inspection sign. But not only there, but every restaurant that i've beento in Atlanta.

ah, I thought you were talking about food reviews as well
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Originally Posted by romedadude

OP I know what you're talking about. I'm from Atlanta and most restaurants (fast food, sit down, etc) usually have the grades at the front near the register in plain sight. IDK what's up with everybody acting like they've never seen the inspection grades before.

Hold on... I just came from a popeyes and looked everywhere and didn't see one inspection sign. But not only there, but every restaurant that i've been to in Atlanta.
I always see them in places I go, I guess it depends where in Atlanta you are. IDK

I see them on movies all the time, and one day when I was younger watching rocket power on nickelodeon, they had an episode where they got a grade from thehealth inspector or something, that was the premise of the episode

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

sneaky-restaurant-fail.jpg

roll.gif
thats my city. haha. I believe almost every restaurant here has a letter grade in the window. I thought this was mandatory everywhere? I didnt know itwas only in a few cities.

i remember going to L.A and San Diego and seeing this everywhere. i wish they did this in missouri.

restaurant grades don't exist in new york.

i don't care though that don't stop me from making numerous trips to greys papaya, and all the little mom and pop pizza and chinese food places though

If I see a restaurant without an A in cali I never eat there

indifferent.gif
It's not that seeeeeeeeeeeerious.

Around here (SGV) most of the good restaurants are B's/C's. If the restaurant was life-threatening it would've been shut down by now. There'snothing to worry about.

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

If I see a restaurant without an A in cali I never eat there

indifferent.gif
It's not that seeeeeeeeeeeerious.

Around here (SGV) most of the good restaurants are B's/C's. If the restaurant was life-threatening it would've been shut down by now. There's nothing to worry about.

you stoneface me because of my preference? Ok

I think it's a Socal thing. We don't have that up in Norcal (at least none that I've noticed living here for 20 years)

Back
Top Bottom