Return of the NikeTalk Fitted Cap. Help us decide our size distribution and order quantities!

What fitted cap size are you MOST interested in?

• 6 7/8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7 1/8

• 7 1/4

• 7 3/8

• 7 1/2

• 7 5/8

• 7 3/4

• 7 7/8

• I don't really want a hat, I just wanted to click something.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant Meth just ask them to postpone it or make it earlier.. and then make it so NT knows first/
Already done.  As I said, the premature announcement does not reflect the final release time.  

We will announce that here on NikeTalk 24 hours in advance.  

in for some stupid excuses and apologies.

this release is garbage.
You're the type of person who makes everyone involved with this never want to do it again.
Why? i have no right to be mad at the situation?
eyes.gif

obviously im not blaming you since you didnt do anything, i dont care if you have an agreement with ecapcity and sponsorship but they have handled this poorly and everyone on here can agree with that.
You've done nothing but complain this entire time.  It's well documented throughout and prior to this thread.  You blow every little thing out of proportion and appear utterly ungrateful for the work put in on this project. 

Why would someone voluntarily subject themselves to so much abuse?  Ask yourself that.  

If you burn every bridge you cross, pretty soon you're gonna wind up on an island.  

If all we get out of this is pure misery, why on Earth would we subject ourselves to it again?  

We didn't get a million caps made, but that was never a realistic option.  We ordered as many as Cap City would allow - and that's DOUBLE what we had the first time.  Were it not for the poll numbers collected over an extended period, most sensible people would interpret that as a win.  This is not a limited edition Nike/Jordan product.  It is a niche product.  

The item was briefly and accidentally listed on the Cap City site in the owner's absence.  Those orders will be cancelled.  I have that on authority from Cap City's owner.  

Release timing was prematurely displayed earlier today.  That information is not accurate and has been removed. 
We have done everything we could to make as many people happy as possible and we're donating everything we possibly could out of this to an urgent cause.  Is an OUNCE of patience and consideration too much to ask in return? 

Already done.  As I said, the premature announcement does not reflect the final release time.  

You've done nothing but complain this entire time.  It's well documented throughout and prior to this thread.  You blow every little thing out of proportion and appear utterly ungrateful for the work put in on this project. 

Why would someone voluntarily subject themselves to so much abuse?  Ask yourself that.  

If you burn every bridge you cross, pretty soon you're gonna wind up on an island.  

If all we get out of this is pure misery, why on Earth would we subject ourselves to it again?  

We didn't get a million caps made, but that was never a realistic option.  We ordered as many as Cap City would allow - and that's DOUBLE what we had the first time.  Were it not for the poll numbers collected over an extended period, most sensible people would interpret that as a win.  This is not a limited edition Nike/Jordan product.  It is a niche product.  

The item was briefly and accidentally listed on the Cap City site in the owner's absence.  Those orders will be cancelled.  I have that on authority from Cap City's owner.  

Release timing was prematurely displayed earlier today.  That information is not accurate and has been removed. 

We have done everything we could to make as many people happy as possible and we're donating everything we possibly could out of this to an urgent cause.  Is an OUNCE of patience and consideration too much to ask in return? 

View media item 1297520

No disrespect to Zyzz, but this must be a stressful time of year for him and all the mods/admins. Well said and handled like a professional.

View media item 1297527

Cant Meth just ask them to postpone it or make it earlier.. and then make it so NT knows first/

in for some stupid excuses and apologies.

this release is garbage.

You're the type of person who makes everyone involved with this never want to do it again.

Why? i have no right to be mad at the situation? :rolleyes

obviously im not blaming you since you didnt do anything, i dont care if you have an agreement with ecapcity and sponsorship but they have handled this poorly and everyone on here can agree with that.

[thread="600697"] [/thread]

View media item 1297520

sweet response but again, im not attacking nor blaming you...

and im far from the only person complaining so no point in singling me out.

The reaction in here is way overblown. I would like a hat just like anyone else, but they way y'all pressing @Methodical Management
  and @eCapCity
 , y'all really doing the most. If anyone read correctly, Meth said any early orders, especially those with coupon codes would be axed. How hard is that to understand? HOWEVER, when asked of those orders that were placed would be honored, I don't recall seeing a clear cut answer from either party. I'm assuming they were. If not, then, 
mean.gif
. I'll be on the lookout for a hat, but I'm not going to sit here and pout if I miss out. It's not that serious y'all. 
Makes post about not complaining, yet complains in post. Seems legit.
Not once did I ever call a store, order early, or call Meth out about a hat. I don't even check the thread all that often. You just want to post. You'd probably be all up in arms if you didn't get a hat. Shut your yap.

:lol: yup, sounding like you're gona strike out. Only notifying you of your contradiction within your poem mate,ALSO, My post to join date ratio doesn't support your argument for "wanting to post".

Just joking bout the hat tho, hope you flourish. :wink:

Said it before and I'll say it again. No one deserves this hat more than others. I'm not better than anyone but someone sure as hell isn't better than me. It's a ******* hat 
laugh.gif

EVERYONE who wants one, deserves one. Period. 

when's the next release after this one, though? :nerd: another 5 years? :nerd:

not ungrateful. just want a hat with no skress.

We all need to chill out a bit so this isn't such a pain in the *** for the NT folks making this happen but.....@eCapCity is ummmmm......... Not on top of their business to put it nicely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom