Return of the NikeTalk Fitted Cap. Help us decide our size distribution and order quantities!

What fitted cap size are you MOST interested in?

• 6 7/8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7 1/8

• 7 1/4

• 7 3/8

• 7 1/2

• 7 5/8

• 7 3/4

• 7 7/8

• I don't really want a hat, I just wanted to click something.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crying over a hat they haven't paid for yet
mean.gif
countless hours on NT, i think we've all paid in one way or another....zyzz practically lives here.

not srs

So hey, ecapcity called me earlier and said they're cancelling my order. AFTER they emailed/called me saying it would be fulfilled. Lol

One more hat thrown into the mix. 7 1/2.

Funny that they blame NT admins, instead of themselves for putting them up when they weren't supposed to be available or posted on social media so far in advance.

Funny that they blame NT admins, instead of themselves for putting them up when they weren't supposed to be available or posted on social media so far in advance.

Exactly. Meth have specific instructions on what to do. And they dropped the ball every time.

Oh well. It's whatever. If i get it I get it. It's a hat :lol: I've been here since 2005. I don't need a hat to show my love for this site

Last edited:
Get a tattoo, so we know its REAL.

Fact is eCapCity dropped the ball and now they wanna deflect blame? That's some corny ish...

With Meth giving NT a heads up and not having a specific date floating around on the internets, we actually have a BETTER chance to cop... Not seeing the logic in it now being harder to cop...

Glad Meth Trumped these guys, personally...

Get a tattoo, so we know its REAL.

Fact is eCapCity dropped the ball and now they wanna deflect blame? That's some corny ish...

With Meth giving NT a heads up and not having a specific date floating around on the internets, we actually have a BETTER chance to cop... Not seeing the logic in it now being harder to cop...

Glad Meth Trumped these guys, personally...

It's gonna be harder to cop because news of the hat spread like wildfire throughout social media.

Meth not having a specific date is exactly how it was gonna be. Except people now know to keep an eye out on the site and Twitter for the announcement

Hell you got the supreme Saint asking about it on Twitter :lol: you know that dude got a grip of followers who slurp whatever he says

After being told specifically over the phone that they'd honor my order...3 of my hats were cancelled today...

Better Business Bureau, don't fail me now!!!

I bet they made phone calls directly in hopes or being bribed with extra money to sell hats.. :smh:

why not send an email like every other company?

It's gonna be harder to cop because news of the hat spread like wildfire throughout social media.

Meth not having a specific date is exactly how it was gonna be. Except people now know to keep an eye out on the site and Twitter for the announcement
I get what you're saying. To me this is all eCapCity's fault. They shoulda kept their mouths SHUT to begin with. SMH.

I can't believe dudes that nave NOTHING to do with NT want NT hats... for what? I guess to resell... 

I get what you're saying. To me this is all eCapCity's fault. They shoulda kept their mouths SHUT to begin with. SMH.

I can't believe dudes that nave NOTHING to do with NT want NT hats... for what? I guess to resell... 

That's what bothers me the most man. Ecapcity is doing us a favor, I get that. But to blame the mods and to blame others. I have yet to see them take credit for the blame.

As a business, if you mess up, make it right. A simple apology is all it takes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom