San Antonio NT's Come in...

Everyone going on the Dallas trip:

I wanted to remind you guys that we will be displaying at kixpo, they have us down for 2 or 3 tables. Shawn will be taking one table to sell his Freshgear, so the rest of us will need to fill up the remaining space. SO PLEASE BRING 2-3 SHOES TO DISPLAY. Remember, you dont have to bring the complete pair,just lefts or rights will suffice. And you dont necessarily need to bring them in boxes, throw them in a bag to save space if need be.

P.S. - thanks for the comments on my collection post.

Love,
ucasta

If you haven't commented on Ucasta's collection, you're missing the boat. Get off the bullcrap jordan brand and open up to something different.BTW Lets a get a consistent signature going as far as color, font , and agree on whether it's S.A. sneaksup or SAN ANTONIO SNEAKSUP , etc...

More Love, T21D
roll.gif

I say we go with Ucasta's "Team San Antonio Sneaks Up", alter the color scheme as you please. Can we come to a consensus???

From an unamed source( to protect the innocent ) August 8, a running shoe will drop and retail for $92.00. PLEASE DO NOT PM, CALL, TEXT ME, except forUcasta
tongue.gif

Can someone enlighten me who QuestLove is?
wink.gif

dude. can a brotha get a sig? big bold centered????
smile.gif

and for all yall ppl high up in ranks. is 3 interviews really neccessary???? :/
ucasta...good stuff, didnt know u had that you had that many pairs. i swear when u showed me ur closet when i first met u u only had like 30. lmao that stackpick u took looks like u were holdin out!
goodstuff.
see yall around

Originally Posted by T21D

From an unamed source( to protect the innocent ) August 8, a running shoe will drop and retail for $92.00. PLEASE DO NOT PM, CALL, TEXT ME, except for Ucasta
tongue.gif

wink.gif

You know I collect runners as well so please let me know. They are probably the Infrareds though.

^^^^One of the best performers/drummers in the world that plays for one of the best hip hop group of all time. Why do you ask Fred? Straight from Wikipedia.

Ahmir Khalib Thompson (born on January 20, 1971), known professionally as ?uestlove or Questlove, a.k.a.BROther�?uestion or Brother Question, is an American drummer, DJ, music journalist and recordproducer. He is best known as the drummer for hip hop band The Roots and has produced for artists such as Common, 'Angelo, andmore recently, Al Green. He is a member of the production teams the Soulquarians, the Grand Negaz, and The Grand Wizzards.

Heres a pic I took in austin...
51bnyp.jpg

Speaking of austin...

��

Originally Posted by iborroel

Originally Posted by T21D

From an unamed source( to protect the innocent ) August 8, a running shoe will drop and retail for $92.00. PLEASE DO NOT PM, CALL, TEXT ME, except for Ucasta
tongue.gif

wink.gif

You know I collect runners as well so please let me know. They are probably the Infrareds though.

Sorry noobs are way down the pecking order as far as information is concerned. You, jake, and kedabowl are on the same level as where my tird lands on thebottom of my pot.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Ouch Fred... what did I ever do to deserve that???

Part of the hazing process. You're lucky WE don't put the SOUTHSIDE CIRCLE on you.

lol... aright, well i been calling the hotel (at diff times) and looking online and we're looking at aprox $100 a night, for 2 rooms for "8people" (4 in each), so it would come to 200/8= 25 each, plus tax, thats for "8 people" as in 2 queens, i dont care where i sleep, NO ROMO ,thats not counting the floor/chair/sleeping bags/bundled up towells/etc sooooo if there is 10 people and 2 wanna sleep on the floor, of each room its up toyall,200/10 , or if its 12 and yall wanna get another room, i dont care, comes out to the same 300/12= 25. other times ive called they said $47 thats alreadywith the discount.

and IM SORRY but the earliest i can get off work, is around 10 (something happend so theyre on out @#$es out everything). just a heads up.
keda, how many people did you count? yall let me know whats going on.

EDIT:^^^ aint leon valley like on bandera? and on ? i live right on bandera to mainland to tezel

Westside!!!!

36th street and 90 born and rised, but live near McCreless now
tired.gif

And casper did you say 8 guys and 2 Queens, sounds like a party to me!

^^^Fred, I am sorry... But what do I need to do (NO ROMO) to be "accepted" into the crew??? Go back in time and show up at the gym??? I dunno... so Iam "new"... give me a break!!!

You're the only one with a problem... AS USUAL!!!!

BTW... All in good fun... check the sig...

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

You're the only one with a problem... AS USUAL!!!!

Yes everthing I say is directed at you! I thought my son was the only baby.

^^^ Nah, this is just the first time something was directed at me... I got to have a little fun with it though.... Much love Fred...

To break the tention... I surrender...

Nothing but love fool, that's how you bond as a family. That's why H-town and Big D are lurking our thread
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom