San Antonio NT's Come in...

new_beef_chart_poster.jpg

Ill put that in my sig., but I need expressed written consent from Major League Baseball, the National Basketball Association, and the National FootballLeague.

Yo, as for us filling up a table at Kixpo, I mean i don't have any head turning heat... If ya'll want I can bring my Pushead dunk with the OG box nstuff...

Joe, your friend SS is straight pu$$. Tell that tattle-tell, to grow a pair. I don't care how big he is in the sneaker world, he ain't ever done %%%for me. I already had to put the beats on a dude in the Lower East Side, and Queens ain't to far for me.
devil.gif
mad.gif
Sorry, but that %%% he pulled got me tight.

yeah, all I got is Retros, lol

I have a deadstock 18, deadstock dunkman soldier, (was actually planning on wearing them, but if you want to throw them on the table, its cool)
OG XV, deadstock De La Hoya AM90.

and a buttload of GR and retro Jordans.

LMK if you want anything to be displayed.

FINAL ROSTER FOR THE VAN (and Casper, this is for EconHO Lodge too)

Me
Gabe
Casper
Joesuf
Jake
Shawn
Omar
Rick

thats 8 of us, in a van that is built to hold 15, I am going to go over to enterprise and make double sure everything is still a go. Also I am going to see ifthey have anything smaller (cheaper, more fuel efficent)

If not, thats what we got...

The bus will leave from Jakes apartment Friday morning, PM Jake for directions.

Im not sure who this Rick person is, if someone does, please get him to Jakes Apartment. Since Casper is working until 10, is 10:30 too early to leave?

And if anyone else wants to ride with us, there are still spots left. But arrangements must be made ASAP, as we might be downgrading vehicles.

Goodnight and God bless!!

HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE FUN AND REP SA TO THE FULLEST. HOW MANY OF YALL ARE GOING TO GOODTIMES THURSDAY AND WHAT TIME ARE YOU GUYS SHOWING UP?

"FRIENDLY GHOST" ...lol , i got the "casper font" if u want it,
im happy i kept those structures,

k so its 8 for the room , i know rick, manny givem my number n ill talk to him, ill try to make the reserv. tomorrow,
thats $50 a room per night, 2 rooms that $200 total; $30 (max, with tax) for the hotel.
any one else can be slipped in, sneaky weaky... keep me posted.
ill be at the motley crue concert tomorrow, gsa paty on thurs (wearing chanclas, hurricane or not....)

ok, no takers

Im going to see if they can get us a smaller vehicle, minivan, or SUV.

they "seat" 7, but Im sure we could make 8 fit right??

or we are going to have plenty of room to stretch out in the van.

i say comfort over price,
i rather be lounging, than be tight,
im a big dude, sooooo i count like 1 1/2

Joe- IDK how to do that sig $hit, but i will gladly represent the TONE.
%+$% them other #+@%%$ cuz i'm done for my #+@%%$

^^^where was that?

also I doubt i'll be able to make kixpo...plane tickets are crazy, i was hoping to snipe a ticket on priceline at the last minute but plan backfired. Justto keep another option open at what time is that van leaving to Dallas on Friday(if there's still space) and when is it heading back? I wouldn't needto stay in the hotel i got that taken care of already
devil.gif
pimp.gif

I'm gonna agree with Casper up there.... We'd have more room with the van.. plus luggage... I'm probably bringing about 2-3 pairs of kicks my damnself, as well as a small suitcase with clothes...

Back
Top Bottom