San Antonio NT's Come in...

I got a small bit of bad news

The guy at Enterprise thought I needed a CARGO van, not a passenger van.

The Passenger vans are $521 for the 3 days (65 per person, plus Diesel which could be close to 4.75 a gallon)

Or a minivan which is 346.85 for the 3 days (44 per person, plus regular gas which is close to 3.95 a gallon)

I got the minivan, it will be a tight fit, but I think the savings is worth it. If you guys want to switch, let me know ASAP.

Im glad I went over there to make sure everything was kosher before I just showed up.

If you guys want to change let me know, shoot me a text at 210-834-5561, but let me know ASAP as we are 2 days away.

im liking the quest loves . we all have diffrent taste and i like cement print. nobody is geting back with you keda cause they had a game tonight.

Its cool, i spoke to half of the group and we all decided that the van is way better, Im going to call on my way to work and get it switched back.

people already camping @gsa2.
wow....
big van it is, stil 8 people? retro (do it for elis)? manny ( cant let me down bro, no romo) .

i know theres not much time left but are we going to have
enough room for 8 people and luggage + shoes to be
displayed? I'm all for getting the lower price but
realistically is this going to work? Unless maybe
we put stuff on top of van, Griswold style!

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

Yo! ROnnie you going to Kixpo. I heard you wanted to ride with the late crew.

Give word back asap, We need to know...

Mikey, yea man I'm interested in catching a ride with yall..........check your inbox. My bad I couldn't get back yesterday mycomputer crashed, so I have to check everything from work...

i talkd to keda he said its only a minivan how, 7 people,
and i also told him i prob wont be able to get out til 2,
so ima take my car , fits 2 comfortable, 3 is eh, 4 is sardines, but im doing 25mpg ,
well see tonight.
drove by gsa (2:30) they said 16 people were there, 6 left, didnt even sign the list, now there is 10, most of them there for the low, the blazer was lookingbetter, not much on the lau, 1 pick up only, and this beast is there with 2 rent a friend, cuz hes getting the 2 blazers and the dunk low,
smh.gif
smh.gif
dudesyoung , bout jousef height, dude looks like a jonas brother.
dunno what time people rolling up, but we'll see.
alot more beast will be there tonight, (superbad too, if u dont know who he is, ull know as soon as see him) and there is a little water build up at the fromof the store fyi.

supreme x rain x t21d reenactment? maybe ??

Originally Posted by T21D

Nothing but love fool, that's how you bond as a family. That's why H-town and Big D are lurking our thread
wink.gif
H-town lurker checking in.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

alot more beast will be there tonight, (superbad too, if u dont know who he is, ull know as soon as see him)
Ah yes. The same guy that was there when we got the Lobsters.

^^yup. i saw him at mama margies last week, asked me if i was going, he was with his boy,
it should be a good turn out.

vvv bkyrd just called me and told me ...didnt know if to put anything out..
ohwell.gif

Please get well my red headed brother...it was hard to function at work today after hearing the news.

Norm, get well buddy...
You saw that batman flick and saw what he could do on that bike an it inspired you eh...
Shawn and I are leaving my place right now to come see ya...
MUCH LOVE MAN!!!

Sorry I couldnt make it out to see you Norm but heather and i have you in our prayers and wish you a quick recovery

Norm, Get back to us, the GSA2 Party didnt have the same life without you there.....

Me and Kara have you in our Prayers.....Get back to us Norm ASAP (no h0m0)

From Sneaksup 1 "2007"

Back
Top Bottom