San Antonio NT's Come in...

y0 mikey pm or text me the info for the party so i can
start on a flyer. its right around the corner.

you too keda.

should I mention we are creepin on a come up of 200 pages?????thats sneaks up for ya....strong like bull!!!

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

double post.....i always wondered how people did double post and i just did 1...and i still dont know how i did it
Double post = you clicking the "post" button twice b4 the page loads... that second click is what puts the second post up

what guys i went to lupe's on sunday and the only thing he had that i thought you air max heads might like was these am95 ostrich leather!! price cantremember ill find out this weekend!sz 9-12 i think!
2ijiv5w.jpg

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

what guys i went to lupe's on sunday and the only thing he had that i thought you air max heads might like was these am95 ostrich leather!! price cant remember ill find out this weekend!sz 9-12 i think!
2ijiv5w.jpg
PM sent.

oh yeah some pick ups for this month g hock on the 50% off this weekend and halloween dunks for the wife and aj1 low phat and af1 sheed hi with xtra bluestraps .
nzoig6.jpg

w15k44.jpg

ezinwp.jpg

28wfmub.jpg

Very Nice dave. Looks like you're gonna give MKnight a run for his money on the photo skills.

I got another pair of GR Zoom Soldier IIs about 10 minutes after I passed Dave at the mall, Megan got some Pink Shox and she wont stop wearing them either.

I guess the economy has certain stores opening up their discount program a little bit more now.

I need to go cop a halloweenie costume tomorrow, not too sure what I am going to be though.

here are some pics from caspers party i know a little late but oh well!!
maeyp5.jpg

2h568ig.jpg

2yzbmed.jpg

4vqqfc.jpg

wjj7ts.jpg

14r4sj.jpg

pics from guys night out coming soon!

Back
Top Bottom