San Antonio NT's Come in...

great pics, that night still installed in the head.

Gabe, we do. send ing the info now!

David, take that g-shock back, I got the same one and called dibbs!
laugh.gif

As also talking to norm at our last game, he too wants to get into the mix and have this sneaks up/halloween/october b-day bash.

Im pretty much taking care of all the decorations and food, cakes cookies and other stuff, but i need you guys to get at me to see what is down for the drinks

We can all put in on a keg, marg machine, bottles or all. Start posting and you all can bring who whatever you want.

Remember, any kind of costume guys! Also gutitar hero world tour with news drums,gutiar, bass and mic. getting it tomorrow.

we need halloween birthday list for flyer purpose I know my girl r0xyd00m is celebrating and as far as dranks go I say we sould stock with a gang ofbeer....plus maybe a few bottles of white boy killer...everything else is swayze....

and a double post for good measure...it was awesome seein the fam out on the softball field...real OG style just like it was 04 again......

Don't forget the party doesn't stop, PAT O's/Basement on the 8th!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, Mikey, let me know if you want to go to Costco, tax free FTW!!!!!

lol at those pics, i bet alot didnt make the final cut
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

went to la cantera (the new part) yest saw gabe, stopped by urban, metropark and vans store, my beast alert is on the rise...
since david posted one and i saw mikey rockn his, heres mine, got it a few weeks ago, AAFES exclusive btw...

1011417xr4.jpg

I was at the new part of La Cantera yesterday too, small world.

I was giving Mikey the heads up at some Kid Robot toys that Urban Outfitters and Metropark had.

Metroparks music was too damn loud.

Just got back from Costco, if we are going to get bottles, we need to go there, the stuff they have is CHEAP!!!!!

1.75Ml Baileys - 33.99

.75 SoCo with a bottle of lime juice - 15.00

1.75 - Sauza Tequila - 22.99

.75 Patron Silver - 28.99

1.75 Patron Silver - 84.99

LMK if you guys want to go before the party!!!

Ill post pics in the morning, but I think I found a BAPExCrown Royal Collabo...

Details in the morning!

man......all I got 2 say is I hate CAREER POINT ...IF ANYONE KNOWS WERE I CAN GET ANOTHER JOB HOLLA @ ME......I WAS A SLAVE damn I hate needing a job

Back
Top Bottom