San Antonio NT's Come in...

^^^speaking of saying there gonna be somewhere and not showing up
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

good seeing who showed up to the saucer, its 515am and i just got home, lets leave it at that....

oh and here you go jousef

NO thank you career point
thumbs_down11.jpg

My apologies about last night...i did let the appropriate parties know. you know how it goes casper...
34nnxpf.jpg

^ I was with Erica at her dad's place with her family... (Her b-day is tomorrow and had a get together there) Rockband FTW till like 2am. So, that's myexcuse!

EDIT: 200 PAGES!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ucasta

My apologies about last night...i did let the appropriate parties know. you know how it goes casper...
34nnxpf.jpg

its all good bro, we chilled then i went to do my fair share of caking, but since i gotta spread the love could call it cupcaking it
cupcake_stand4_325.jpg

ohh...and word to jaijai,

dial_b_200.gif

200 Pages!!

Well done to all that are involved!

Oh and here is the BAPE x CROWN ROYAL Collabo.

Thats what I was doing last night, one Halloween party down 2 to go!

Damn 200 pages, where has all the time gone fella's....WORD to Arron and Casper I had to break out the chief's hat and egg beater last night as well.

Yo,
Fred, Aaron - always great to see you guys again... I don't remember your homeboy's name, my appologies.
Jordan IV's?? pfft.. what kinda AM Fam rep are ya???
I had a great weekend, though.. no doubt.

Originally Posted by T21D

TELLYJESKO1023- DON'T SHOW YOUR BICH4$$ face @Motive807 and BJ Betts.

no sense klothing strikes again........................anyways

to the 200th page and 200 more, cheers

Guitar Hero World Tour came out last night.....it was a prior engagement sorry bro!

Now comes with a drum set and mic....ftw!

Nov 1 going down

I say we get like 10 - 15 bottles of the goose and gallon of the cranberry and red bull!]

man mr bj betts....SORRY that I couldn't make it bkuz of my stupid a$s job.........but goooooodddd 200 pages fellas.......i have no idea..what the hellI'm gonna be 4 halloween

man mr bj betts....SORRY that I couldn't make it bkuz of my stupid a$s job.........but goooooodddd 200 pages fellas.......i have no idea..what the hellI'm gonna be 4 halloween

You could go as Captain Multiple Post!

You seem to do a damn good job at that.

Costco meet-up this Saturday, 281 & 1604, noon.

I have the membership and the tax free!

The Costco liquor store does not require a membership, but once you go, you will be in an alcoholics wet dream!

Back
Top Bottom