San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

Yo,
Fred, Aaron - always great to see you guys again... I don't remember your homeboy's name, my appologies.
Jordan IV's?? pfft.. what kinda AM Fam rep are ya???
I had a great weekend, though.. no doubt.

Even BJ made the 200th. AJ IV is my favorite sneaker of all time, had to give the AM a rest for the day. Thanks for coming through again, i'll get tattedup someday.

lol @ Josuf's "multi-posts"!

Apparently YUKU(poo poo) message boards servers are all fu*ked and posts are disappearing and peoples avys switching up, multi-posts and sh*t
laugh.gif

G, Ronnie, Cas, Ucasta...

Pics from the Saucer and Fox and Hound, the apartment, as well as my intro to my home town of 23yrs are now up on the blog... web address is in the sig...

Jake

Good morning fam. What a wonderful and beautiful Monday to start off the week. I see we have hit and surpassed the 200 milestone. I can't say it'shasn't been eventful, because it has. We've lost some and gained some in return. The reason I'm saying this is I'm retiring from the"GAME"

NOT!!!!!!Are you out of your dam mind. Have a good week beeches and unless you've been with the fam for less than a year. You're still at the bottom ofthe totem crap pole, NOOOBS!!!

Jake - nice pics and once again thanks for having us. sorry to keep you up so late, lol.

Costco meetup! lol.

And sorry about the delay fellas, but i should have the flyer done by tonight.

gonna work on it after work. Aside from Ca5per and Shawn I'm assuming

everyones going to Mikeys party?

damn it took 2 years 2 months and 1 day to hit 200 pages.

^^Word. It is also great to see all the people who post on this thread now. On the first page, it was just Fred, Dave, Manny, Roy
nerd.gif
, BB Jason
nerd.gif
, Jose
nerd.gif
and Sneaker Mike.

^^^^^hello my name TELLYJESKO1023, I CAN'T FOLLOW DIRECTIONS AND THE BUTTONS I KNOW HOW TO PUSH ARE THE caps AND enter KEYS

Hey Mikey, you got a blender?

And dont forget about Pat O's on the 8th, for those who did not attend the last event there, it was nothing short of EPIC!

I meemer wen the post started...., page 2, Got Ucasta all confused wit sumone else, sumone who worked at the Locker. HaHa, those where the times..... JusBabbies. AND NOW,,,,,,????????

now 200 posts and going. Gym sneaker shows, SA Sneaks Up times 2, SA Fam on the news with their sneaks, tha SA fam growing each and everyday.... SA reallygetting recognize in the Shoe game! Hmmmm.... Wuts next? I know tha 3 peat but not much talk......

I know I live in the shadows with the SA Sneaks Up Fam,but Id like to pause and ask UCasta and all those good with the pics from back, to make a lil sumthinsumthin of ol pics and post...and jus remember the good ol times.While I play a lil EPMD......drink (yes drink) a glass of......

Originally Posted by UrSoleProvider

now 200 posts and going. Gym sneaker shows, SA Sneaks Up times 2, SA Fam on the news with their sneaks, tha SA fam growing each and everyday.... SA really getting recognize in the Shoe game! Hmmmm.... Wuts next? I know tha 3 peat but not much talk......

I know I live in the shadows with the SA Sneaks Up Fam,but Id like to pause and ask UCasta and all those good with the pics from back, to make a lil sumthin sumthin of ol pics and post...and jus remember the good ol times.While I play a lil EPMD......drink (yes drink) a glass of......

not much talk bout the 3rd but not to worry ...............me and norm are already on it
wink.gif

G dope flyer...........................

Back
Top Bottom