San Antonio NT's Come in...

those were the 2nd pair seen after the all black ones he wore at the grammys,
lolz at that video, i like the one where that kid is dancing to that BEP boom boom boom.

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Does anyone know of any gyms that could be rented for basketball? If so, what's the cost? I have like 12-15 people that are always down to hoop; however, I want to get a gym for Sundays or something. Thanks for any info.

The gym is about 25 bux an hour. U can usually be able to rent for 3 hours on Sundays

Omar, I didnt know you did music?!

rentcopy1.png

Originally Posted by UrSoleProvider

Does anyone know of any gyms that could be rented for basketball? If so, what's the cost? I have like 12-15 people that are always down to hoop; however, I want to get a gym for Sundays or something. Thanks for any info.

The gym is about 25 bux an hour. U can usually be able to rent for 3 hours on Sundays
What gym is this
nerd.gif

What gym is this
nerd.gif

Just got to ur local City of SA and ask them to see if you can rent a gym. There is several parks and rec places u can rent around the city!

jake , need some boots made out of the snake
damn omar, i knew it, secret performance at SNEAKS UP by RELENTLESS (reggeaton horn!!!!!!!!!!)

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

I was kinda anti-Yeezy until I saw these... Oh my... what am I saying?

Yeah, these were the first pics leaked that actually showed the shoe up close (other than on Kanye at the Grammys).
I think the initial ones were a navy blue though.
But yeah these are a lot better than the first release that dropped. Colored midsole is nice and thankfully they got rid
of that horrid textured surface on the strap

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

Omar - that vid was straight comedy.
roll.gif

By the way, I was able to get a screen shot and confirmed it was indeed Norm.

normmoves.jpg

I told yall I was old school.....that just made my week guys
roll.gif
roll.gif

What gym is this
nerd.gif

Just got to ur local City of SA and ask them to see if you can rent a gym. There is several parks and rec places u can rent around the city!

speaking of renting the gym, Nick you have PM.

ima be at metropark tomorrow, 2-6
lastminute thing.,
tomorrow ima prob jus chill need to get my ucasta on and hit the books,
prob the same on on sunday. happy easter to all yall

i know im a little late but im down iggy, i know there was talk of a select PRE-pre party on sat
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

kinda like a meet and greet then everyone head down to rev.rebar etc...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Grindin...

I'm going to try to make it out there to La Cantera tomorrow.

Originally Posted by ucasta

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Grindin...

I'm going to try to make it out there to La Cantera tomorrow.

me three with the little one.

Man D.Rob still looks in top shape.

Oh, and we went bowling last night.
I bowled a 159. Billy, I'm calling you out son...

Originally Posted by JaiJai84

^^Finally Mike has a decent suit on.

i was bout to say thats not mj, suit ACTUALLY fits, im guessing he saw the choppa suit and realized how bad ppl look with horrible suits

Back
Top Bottom