San Antonio NT's Come in...

whats everyone doing this weekend???any plans for halloween??? I was thinking about goin to ATX but @%! gets too crazy. also wanted to get in on the 200th postbut saw that josuf bogarted it all...jk. When will i get a chance to become an honorary member of the sneaks up crew??? i want in on your lebron dude tooman...fyi the footlocker outlet here went broke and is giving away all there @%!...not kidding drove by this weekend and they had jordan xx3's (stealth)for like $60 bucks they only had small sizes so i couldn't cop anything.

^^^^^^^^^^peep the flyer...thats what we r doing this weekend party @ mikes crib.....u should come threw....

and do they have any asics gel lyte 3 on sale ...i wear a sz 8 or 8.5....let me know i also what some cement jordan shorts .............pm

and as for being part of the sneaks up fam ....................u have been part of the SNEAKS UP FAM..............

U ALWAYS SHOW US LOVE

Flyer doesn't specify but.. COSTUMES ARE REQUIRED!
alien.gif

Originally Posted by streetchemistry

alien.gif
Gabe, can you print one out for me thats clear so I can use THIS as my mask. This or blue smh or stone face. Joe and I tried printing it out. Itcame out all crappy.

after all the halloween festivities, are we gonna have the oldskool sunday buffalo wings every other sunday like old days???
new job mean new hours, im off by 7 m-sat. and 5 on sundays. so im down any and every time.
more then likely no ones gonna respond, the pages will be overflooded w/ pointless post or joes octuplet post.

Originally Posted by balinonabudget210

the pages will be overflooded w/ pointless post or joes octuplet post.
alien.gif
this is cool, Thanks Joe for the pointless tip

i agree aris the meeting need to start again.......and those post were gods will...............

and ari were is the sig@

fred like this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

G dope flyer...........................

thanks man, i would've put you up on there if I knew you were going to the party. you need
to hang out more.

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

G dope flyer...........................

thanks man, i would've put you up on there if I knew you were going to the party. you need
to hang out more.

i know but i have been sick everytime something goes down lately and the night of casper party i was tired then a mutha....but best belive im in thespot.........on sat

2a83p11.jpg

ari let me know if u end up going to atx
ima be up there on fri scam out of work early on fri
pick up the NEW NEW
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

outlets, the spots, meet up with her friends and my work friends,
the tpain costume is on the backburner,
since im chilln with my work people on fri, they invited me to be a part of there group costume (no sh1tty cowboys qb)...

jabbawockeez.png

yup the jabawockeez,

its just gonna suck im not gonna be at the party (and djing at that other party all hungover)

^ lol... there are gonna be so many "jabawockeez" and "jokers" running round this year, its gonna be ridiculous!

EDIT: next year this will be in full effect...
laugh.gif

l_e197d2f5e70e4b069c5ed23bdf18f00c.jpg

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

*que jakepedia*

JabbaWockeeZ is a diverse male dance crew, established in 2003, created by JoeLarot, Kevin Brewer, and Phil Tayag.

The group gained fame by appearing on America's Got Talent before winning the MTV hip hop dance reality series America's Best Dance Crew on March 27, 2008. The crew has won $100,000 and a touring contract after beingcrowned as America's Best Dance Crew in season one. The crew is known for wearing plain white masks and gloves and performing synchronized dance moves.Their name is derived from the Lewis Carroll poem Jabberwocky (featured in Alice's Adventures inWonderland).

Hey Mikey, Im bringing about 35 people, you know, since I can invite whoever I want now.

Also, I printed flyers and passed them out at UTSA, and SAC, so maybe expect a few more than what you planned.

You got a blender?

Back
Top Bottom