scared of the bowling alley

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Wai-wai-wai-wai-WAIT!?!?
You admitted to having an above average number of shoes on a sho forum...and you don't own a pair of luxury bowling shoes?
#poor

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by zidane4661

so NT i have an irrational fear of the bowling and hate when my girl suggests we go. The reason im scared is that i dont want to leave my sneakers behind the counter because i feel like they will get stolen. so when i go bowling i gotta walk with a pair of slippers and leave my kicks in the car and walk in with my slippers. anyone else have this irrational fear of getting there sneakers taken? And i know what yall gonna say "why not just wear beaters?" because i love all my sneakers even my beaters and i dont wanna loose them lol 

theres a better chance they get stolen out of your car than behind the counter at the bowling alley

Ive never been to an alley where they kept your shoes. or anything for that matter

Wha? you gotta leave your shoes back there? I've never seen that before, they don't do that here in Minnesota.. at least not the bowling alleys I've been to.

I've left yeezys, supreme blazers, even kid robot am1s at bowling alleys and ice skating rinks and most of the time they are unaware of they are. This was in 09-10 before the shoe game was this crazy though. 

You're ridiculous.

A. I've never been to a bowling alley that took your shoes and kept them. B. If they do, the odds of the guy working knowing anything about sneakers is slim. C. Just wear some damn beaters or the cheapest pair you have if you're that worried. "I love all my sneakers" give me a break. They're shoes, not children.

I also don't believe you have a girlfriend.

I know a dude who scared of anthropomorphic creatures. Scruff Mcgruff came to school and his brothers and sisters ran out the cafeteria

lol nt is mad funny. apperently most of you guys dont live in nyc. They take both of your shoes. and im not trolling (to be honest i dont even know what trolling is). I feel like im in Jr high again..a bunch of grown men find it hard to believe that someone has a girlfriend?

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

You scared of the bowling alley but we remind you of Middle School....

OH.
touche sir...but you know what i mean, im not LITERALLY scared of the bowling alley i just dont wanna loose my stuff. i hate losing stuff.

lol nt is mad funny. apperently most of you guys dont live in nyc. They take both of your shoes. and im not trolling (to be honest i dont even know what trolling is). I feel like im in Jr high again..a bunch of grown men find it hard to believe that someone has a girlfriend?
You admitted to us that you wear chancletas with jeans to the bowling alley for fear of some beaters being stolen, how can we not assume anything but trolling?
I'm a grown man from NY and again, my only advice is to invest in luxury bowling shoes.
See, that's an investment, something us grown men do, planning our futures and s___, which includes bowling.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

You admitted to us that you wear chancletas with jeans to the bowling alley for fear of some beaters being stolen, how can we not assume anything but trolling?
I'm a grown man from NY and again, my only advice is to invest in luxury bowling shoes.
See, that's an investment, something us grown men do, planning our futures and s___, which includes bowling.
I mean he's right. A decent pair of bowling shoes aren't much and you save a good amount of money by not renting shoes.

the bowling alleys i've been to in NYC only take one of your shoes. bowling shoes cost no more than 30 dollars online so you can just buy a pair of bowling shoes and never have to leave your shoes behind the counter.

Back
Top Bottom