School Me On This Russia/Ukraine Kerfuffle

l9qqwu5oq4k81.jpg

This is actually big. Turkey controls that little sliver of water to get in and out of the Black Sea. (Many of the Russia warships are currently in the Black Sea anyway but still…)

Azerbaijan former republic of the USSR.

Zelensky putting in some good work tho!! I definitely thought Turkey and Azerbaijan wouldn’t interfere. This kind of shocked me.

I’m not sure if the entire world is against Putin’s agenda, exhausted from the pandemic, or are just looking out for their own interests. But seeing all the leaders and countries who are not necessarily allies and don’t owe anyone favors conducting like this is a breath of fresh air.

Consequences of further aggression from Putin is a risk, def appreciate other countries stepping up.

I’m not sure if the entire world is against Putin’s agenda, exhausted from the pandemic, or are just looking out for their own interests. But seeing all the leaders and countries who are not necessarily allies and don’t owe anyone favors conducting like this is a breath of fresh air.

Consequences of further aggression from Putin is a risk, def appreciate other countries stepping up.

This is actually big. Turkey controls that little sliver of water to get in and out of the Black Sea. (Many of the Russia warships are currently in the Black Sea anyway but still…)

Azerbaijan former republic of the USSR.

Zelensky putting in some good work tho!! I definitely thought Turkey and Azerbaijan wouldn’t interfere. This kind of shocked me.

Enforcing this will be difficult. What is turkey going to do if Russia keeps sending ships through Black Sea. Sink them and risk being pulled into war also? We’ll see

Enforcing this will be difficult. What is turkey going to do if Russia keeps sending ships through Black Sea. Sink them and risk being pulled into war also? We’ll see

It’s Turkey’s water. Russia can’t do anything but abide.

And they sure as hell aren’t bombing Turkey because they’re a member of NATO.

NATO is what Putin fears the most. Russia has no choice but to abide bro.

It’s Turkey’s water. Russia can’t do anything but abide.

And they sure as hell aren’t bombing Turkey because they’re a member of NATO.

NATO is what Putin fears the most. Russia has no choice but to abide bro.
Not as simple as it may seem. Nato didn’t come do turkeys defense when they got into it with Russia in Syria a few years back.

Back
Top Bottom