School Me On This Russia/Ukraine Kerfuffle

1645886897337.png

1645886958250-png.2935393

I dunno the future is unclear and difficult to predict,
but it seems like this entire thing was a really obviously dumb idea from the start

seems like Putin really thought it was going to be an easy dub.

Attachments

• 1645886958250.png
    1645886958250.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,021
Are these numbers the news is reporting accurate? 3500 Russian soldiers died in 3 days? That’s an insane amount.
In its latest update to the media on Saturday, the Russian Ministry of Defense only lists losses of military equipment on the Ukrainian side, as a result of what it calls a “special military operation.” On Friday, Russian Ministry of Defense spokesman Major General Igor Konashenkov said there were no casualties on the Russian side, in a statement regarding an operation to take an airfield on the outskirts of Kyiv.

read somewhere how a lot of these initial russian soldiers are super young and haven't really been equipped, outfitted or prepared with food as they've entered into ukraine. most likely expendable target practice as russia brings in heavier artillery and better equipped soldiers in successive waves

Russia is turning this into a: "we told you America was bad" narrative.

Former Russian President Dmitry Medvedev speaks at a meeting in Moscow, on February 22. (Yekaterina Shtukina/Sputnik/Government Pool Photo/AP)

Former Russian President Dmitry Medvedev has lashed out at Western sanctions imposed on Russia -- of which he is also a target -- saying they are a sign of “political impotence.”

I believe it is obvious to intelligent people: sanctions are a myth, a threat, a figure of speech. I am fundamentally indifferent to these widely publicized restrictions of rights abroad,” Medvedev said in a post on Russian social network VK on Saturday.

“The reason for the sanctions is this. It is political impotence arising from inability to change Russia’s course. Also, a hope to make up for the shameful decisions like the cowardly flight from Afghanistan.”

Ironically enough ... Dude is talking about cowerly flighy from Afghanistan, when Afghanistan was one of the reason the Soviet Union collapsed and hence the reason we here. What a Bozo.

Basically the first social media war. Sad some of these troops would rather be youtubers, tik yokers, etc but instead they have to fight in a war, smh

This is huge. If Turkey has aided Ukraine , will Putin retaliate against them as per his warning

These people are really proving that a small country can fight back against one of the worlds super powers. Just hope Putin doesn’t wake up and decide to nuke one of ukraines cities

Back
Top Bottom