School Me On This Russia/Ukraine Kerfuffle

I thought the same thing regarding their old looking equipment. But I wonder if its strategy 🤔. Send the most expendable first, have the defense use most of their energy and resources and then send in the more modern equipment. By then, the defense would be worn out and wont give as big a fight.
doesn't make sense to me. it's costing russia billions of dollars a day. who would want to draw a war out longer than it actually has to?
im sure they aren't only losing expendable assets as it's been reported that all types of aircraft and artillery are being shot down.

doesn't make sense to me. it's costing russia billions of dollars a day. who would want to draw a war out longer than it actually has to?
im sure they aren't only losing expendable assets as it's been reported that all types of aircraft and artillery are being shot down.

They prepared for a one day war cuz they thought they were going to win immediately.

88F5FE21-FF78-4AF3-AE3D-A2053F91B6F6.jpeg

Read somewhere that 17% of the Ukrainian Army are women. That true? Also saw something about Miss Ukraine taking up arms.

Yup… One of the most in the world

I agree with them blocking the students from leaving… But if they said Ukrainians first, then that’s messed up

They need anyone right now that fits the 18-60 age range

Granted I'm sure they are just the lowest level grunts, but it's crazy to me to see the equipment of some of these Russian Soldiers are carrying.

Like legit stuff from the 1970's lol but that's a reality of war huh? Cost.
Seems like a lot of areas and stuff in russia is old and outdated. I watch vlogs of russian youtubers and the college dormitories and apartments they show look rundown and haven't been fixed up in 40 years.

This can’t possibly a citizenship issue since they’re all refugees. Blatant racism there.
They're also blocking Indian students from leaving. Yesterday, reports were that Polish authorities only waived visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens, but as of today, according to RFI (radio France international), you can leave Ukraine with an ID.

Also, Romania and Slovakia border guards are letting everybody in.

Here's the unpopular opinion: this is more of a failure of African diplomats who always leave us in the dark when **** hits the fan. You probably won't find any sort of evacuation order published on the websites of many of African embassies in Ukraine. Some countries don't even have representation in Kiev.

Other diplomatic missions have warned their citizens ahead of time about what was going to happen, and they organized safe passage with countries neighboring Ukraine to get their people out.

We're used to being ignored by our own officials, which is why many of us jump at the chance to get a different citizenship.
I agree with them blocking the students from leaving… But if they said Ukrainians first, then that’s messed up
I don't.

There shouldn't be a distinction between who gets to leave. First come, first serve. If there has to be a distinction, whoever claims a stake to the land stays behind to defend it.

I don't.

There shouldn't be a distinction between who gets to leave. First come, first serve. If there has to be a distinction, whoever claims a stake to the land stays behind to defend it.
Absolutely… What I’m saying is if they need the help of these African students to help fight then so be it

The country isn’t even letting their own people leave if they’re between the ages of 18-60

But like I said, if it’s strictly because they’re “black” then that’s messed up

I hope he doesn’t, but this is exactly what I was expecting. When power hungry leaders know the tides are turning they’ll make desperate moves to satisfy their own ego.
Dude is mad everyone has turned on him and helping Ukrain. Scare tactics.

Absolutely… What I’m saying is if they need the help of these African students to help fight then so be it

The country isn’t even letting their own people leave if they’re between the ages of 18-60

But like I said, if it’s strictly because they’re “black” then that’s messed up
I'd be surprised if that's what the official line is, but you know there's gonna be some people with that mentality on the ground. It's a given.

Back
Top Bottom