School Me On This Russia/Ukraine Kerfuffle

I wish someone looked at me, like Putin's generals look at him.

Unavngivet.png

Last edited:
I’m a fan of Bald’s channel but he’s nuts heading into Ukraine on the cusp of war. I think he’s still stuck there along with Johnny FD.

My black *** couldn't live in an eastern European country. Hell, even here in America its bad :lol:

*kanye shrug*
Went to Prague a few years back. Great architecture, history and most people were cool. But I remember going to this bar and a certain segment of people gave me the "what the **** are you doing here?" vibe. I didn't waste any time and told a few people I was with that I'm out whether they're coming or not. There's definitely some strong national ideologies that's prevalent over there, but the younger crowd is less about that ********.

Have read through 17 pages on this thread so far, so forgive me if it’s been addressed but…

What is the point of stopping Russian citizens from leaving the country, for whatever reason, and to make it difficult or impossible to access ATM’s, banks, etc? I feel terrible for Ukraine, 100%, but I do also feel for the innocent Russian citizens that are against this stupid invasion/war.

These people are really proving that a small country can fight back against one of the worlds super powers. Just hope Putin doesn’t wake up and decide to nuke one of ukraines cities

I get the gesture, but the money for the vodka has already exchanged hands from the US to Russia, no? Maybe nobody will buy it from the shelf anyway?

Isnt this exactly one of the main reasons crypto currency was invented?

yes, another thing is Patreon cut off support for a charity because they spend money on weapons... well it's a war... but you can still send btc no middle man.

I donated a little, checked their wallet they got 4 mil in like a day in btc.

Have read through 17 pages on this thread so far, so forgive me if it’s been addressed but…

What is the point of stopping Russian citizens from leaving the country, for whatever reason, and to make it difficult or impossible to access ATM’s, banks, etc? I feel terrible for Ukraine, 100%, but I do also feel for the innocent Russian citizens that are against this stupid invasion/war.

I get the gesture, but the money for the vodka has already exchanged hands from the US to Russia, no? Maybe nobody will buy it from the shelf anyway?
it's to kill their economy and make them revolt against putin. gonna be a lot of collateral damage for sure.

I just watched some pretty gruesome videos. Burnt and dead bodies everywhere. It really feels like the Russians had zero game plan going into this.

I’m a fan of Bald’s channel but he’s nuts heading into Ukraine on the cusp of war. I think he’s still stuck there along with Johnny FD.

Hope the likes and subscribes are worth it. Just finished All of us are Dead on Netflix and there was literally a character like this on it. I sort of get why news reporters do it but damn, I would never.

Back
Top Bottom