School Me On This Russia/Ukraine Kerfuffle

Have read through 17 pages on this thread so far, so forgive me if it’s been addressed but…

What is the point of stopping Russian citizens from leaving the country, for whatever reason, and to make it difficult or impossible to access ATM’s, banks, etc? I feel terrible for Ukraine, 100%, but I do also feel for the innocent Russian citizens that are against this stupid invasion/war.
What other option does the US, or Nato have? Kill innocent people, or be broke? I rather be broke then dead. Money comes and go, you only have once chance at this thing called life.

Isnt this exactly one of the main reasons crypto currency was invented?

Thiel
Musk
Zuck

77DAE3CB-1C8E-4616-BCCF-EBCE46C7516C.jpeg

Repost 🎯 🎯 🎯

And another great article on how crypto ties into it too.

Which should further connect to the new oligarchs in the us. The Silicon Valley tech bros /PayPal mafia. Small circle indeed. New Koch bros for real. Different industries in different times. US capitalist gangsters at the height of things like it’s always been.

The ****ed up part is, this is really chickens coming home to roost for the US and the western imperialist countries in many different ways.

Verrrrrry interesting times we’re living in

you my guy,
but im sorry this article has a real, "jet fuel can't melt steel beams" vibe :lol:

Lol it’s a “conspiracy” that’s right there tho. I mean…of course everything can’t be taken for what it is…but the crypto fascist all got the exact same connections. Like…David Sacks going crazy right now…off of Theil and Palantir..off of PayPal…which leads to rumble, Rogan, greenwald, IDW, Weinstein bros and all them other cats.

It’s not far fetched. You know how they be man. Come back home chale. They ain’t it. And I peeped them off the muscle

What other option does the US, or Nato have? Kill innocent people, or be broke? I rather be broke then dead. Money comes and go, you only have once chance at this thing called life.

Hmm, not sure? Someone needs to meet with Putin in person, and then take him out? Hahaha, yeah right.

I’d rather be broke than dead, absolutely! Just don’t want to see bad things happening to good people, no matter where they might live. I’m glad people in Russia are protesting, and others around the world are too. We need all countries to band together to stand up for unnecessary death and destruction.

For anyone doubting Putin’s long term project of restoring a Russian sphere of influence on its European border

That era is past. Time for fantasy (historical Russian paranoia about its borders) to give way to reality (that no one is threatening to invade Russia)

In today's climate, first thing I would eliminate is lines of communication. Not necessarily the enemies, but the civilians ... can't have millions of people streaming my troops whereabouts ...

I'm sure Russia is getting stream snipe .... marching tanks and everyone documenting it, Ukrain sending jets and troops and murking the ops.

Good for Ukrain ...

After this is done (hopefully very soon with as few casualties as possible), as a society we really gotta talk about the disparity in how Ukrainian refugees are being viewed vs Middle Eastern/African refugees. **** is such a gross part about humanity |l

After this is done (hopefully very soon with as few casualties as possible), as a society we really gotta talk about the disparity in how Ukrainian refugees are being viewed vs Middle Eastern/African refugees. **** is such a gross part about humanity |l
Respect won't come without an African power that can realistically project itself beyond the continent.

The goal of the African Union for the next 50-100 years should be to create an environment on the continent that fosters the development of such a country. But, in order to do that, African leaders must leave the squabbles of the 20th century in the past and commit to the idea of strengthening the AU, which will only be possible with an increase in continental economic, technological, and scientific exchange.

Calling onto the diaspora wouldn't hurt either.

I seen that earlier… Seems like he was getting flamed by Ukrainian citizens days earlier because he was trying to leave the country

Back
Top Bottom