School Me On This Russia/Ukraine Kerfuffle

I doubt it. That would start a nuclear exchange that would go against his and his allies self-interests. It won't come to that, trust me.

This dude doesn't seem like the type to take an L on the chin.

With this much ego, I dont see how he will not.

If the reports are true, he's losing steam, that aint gonna go well for him.

Irrational thinkers do irrational things.

B0A1F259-E8A1-4276-85B3-5EA41A7023CD.jpeg

A little levity

This dude doesn't seem like the type to take an L on the chin.

With this much ego, I dont see how he will not.

If the reports are true, he's losing steam, that aint gonna go well for him.

Irrational thinkers do irrational things.
He's also influenced by Russians oligarchs, wants to reform the Russian Empire, and is still ramping up a heavy offensive against Ukraine. So this would again, go against of powerful people in Russia's self-interest, go against his goals of gaining influence over former eastern bloc nations, and no leader would will-fully bomb their own soldiers while losing favor with their nation. This war will end with negotiations.

This is the "source" for the claim:

yeah.. i googled the website and people said it's super trash and not reliable :rofl:

He's also influenced by Russians oligarchs, wants to reform the Russian Empire, and is still ramping up a heavy offensive against Ukraine. So this would again, go against of powerful people in Russia's self-interest, go against his goals of gaining influence over former eastern bloc nations, and no leader would will-fully bomb their own soldiers while losing favor with their nation. This war will end with negotiations.

I really hope you're right.

Launching a nuke would be a deathwish by russia. Rest of the world would agree to turn the kremlin to dust.
Facts.

Nato from the east, US from the Pacific would turn Russia into a bbq pit. Russia doesn't want that smoke. The only way they do that is if another nation backs them up, and that would be China, but I don't see China joining in that circle jerk.

*drops phone*

Maaamaaaaaaaaa!

The optics is a Russian tank shooting an innocent person filming, but i have to say I dont blame the Russians. There has not been much talk on how Ukrain is fending off the Russians .. for all we know they can be blending with civilians or plain clothes people are fighting the Russians.

It seems like Russia has poor communication with their troops, whos to say those guy know who is or isnt the enemy .. they could have possibly thought itbwas a couple soldiers giving away they exact location or getting ready to use equipment to destroy them.

This is crazy man ... innocent people are living a horrible nightmare.

Facts.

Nato from the east, US from the Pacific would turn Russia into a bbq pit. Russia doesn't want that smoke. The only way they do that is if another nation backs them up, and that would be China, but I don't see China joining in that circle jerk.
We don't know where all of their Nuclear sites so it would be nuclear missiles being launched back and forth. They're suspected to have around 6,000 and we have 5,550. We'd dismantle them in conventional warfare, but in a nuclear exchange, no one would win. Also, you're right about China, they're alot more sensible than Putin.

The optics is a Russian tank shooting an innocent person filming, but i have to say I dont blame the Russians. There has not been much talk on how Ukrain is fending off the Russians .. for all we know they can be blending with civilians or plain clothes people are fighting the Russians.

It seems like Russia has poor communication with their troops, whos to say those guy know who is or isnt the enemy .. they could have possibly thought itbwas a couple soldiers giving away they exact location or getting ready to use equipment to destroy them.

i understand what you’re saying but this is what makes this whole **** horrible - invasions will have civilian casualties because some civilians will blend in and some civilians will fight for their homes.

You’re right - Russians cant tell the difference. but Russia shouldn’t even be there to begin with…

I don't know exactly how good the optic equipment on those tanks are but it should be enough to see what the person was doing.You can't just go around blasting random civilians because they have a camera. If they couldn't tell, they were at least able to spot that someone was looking at them through a window, that's still not a justifiable reason to just go ahead and blast them.

i understand what you’re saying but this is what makes this whole **** horrible - invasions will have civilian casualties because some civilians will blend in and some civilians will fight for their homes.

You’re right - Russians cant tell the difference. but Russia shouldn’t even be there to begin with…
You're right, but unfortunately Soldiers have no say so ...

Come on man

I don't know exactly how good the optic equipment on those tanks are but it should be enough to see what the person was doing. You can't just go around blasting random civilians because they have a camera.
I cant make assumptions on what they saw or thought the saw .. the fog of war is real and who knows what those guys seen or encounter ...

Back
Top Bottom