School Me On This Russia/Ukraine Kerfuffle

Wheres Mikhail Prokorov to make sense of all this??

nets_owner_mikhail_prokhorov_jpg.jpg

Wheres Mikhail Prokorov to make sense of all this??

nets_owner_mikhail_prokhorov_jpg.jpg

Pretty interesting read, not sure it's validity. Putin, maaaan, dude keeps his **** in check :lol:

Here comes Putins make plan A to plan B. Carve out as many of those republics as he had planned early and if he has to cut and run he can claim victory.

“Lieutenant Colonel Krishtop Maxim Sergeevich was shot down on March 6 and taken into custody by Ukrainian forces, Interfax Ukraine reported. At a press conference on Friday, Krishtop said he carried out three bombing missions, Newsweek reported.

"In the process of completing the task, I realized that the target was not enemy military facilities, but residential buildings, peaceful people," Krishtop said, per Newsweek. "But I carried out the criminal order."

Putin initially said that his invasion of Ukraine would not target any civilians, but the offensive has since bombed multiple towns and cities, resulting in a massive refugee crisis and over 1,546 confirmed Ukrainian casualties.

Krishtop, who served as Russia's Deputy Commander of the 47th Aviation Regiment, said he deployed FAB-500 bombs, which are 500 kg — or 1,100 lb — explosives frequently used by the Russian military. A recent video shows two Ukrainians carefully defusing a similar bomb in Chernihiv, a city in northern Ukraine.”

Russia’s military looking funny in the light. They really went to war with B grade weapons and ammunition.

Not that I’ve seen. Just happened in last hour.

For full disclosure I have been following this Reddit which does frequent updates

And for updated photos within Ukraine I found this twitter intriguing. Won’t post link cause I’m not plugging but name is oryx.

Edit I’m looking for other sources that provide frequent updates so please share if you have others. None of that nazi conspiracy Putin propaganda **** though.

Last edited:
Is that being reported anywhere else?
I seen it in a few places ...

Not 100% sure who's taking credit for it ....

But I read that Iran sent a letter to NATO stating that Israel killed two of their officials during a terrorist attack in Syria.

**** is a mess man.

One step closer to WWIII

I don't think Iran has forgotten about this:

Two years ago today, the United States assassinated Qasem Soleimani. Soleimani was an Iranian general. But in Iran, he was more than that. He was the country's most powerful commander, a celebrity - considered the most important person in Iran after Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei. Well, three days after his death, my producer and I landed in Tehran. We dropped our bags at our hotel and headed to his funeral at Tehran University.

Russian agents came to the home of Google's top executive in Moscow to deliver a frightening ultimatum last September: take down an app that had drawn the ire of Russian President Vladimir Putin within 24 hours or be taken to prison.

Google quickly moved the woman to a hotel where she checked in under an assumed name and might be protected by the presence of other guests and hotel security, according to people with knowledge of the matter. The same agents - believed by company officials to be from Russia's FSB, a successor to the KGB intelligence service - then showed up at her room to tell her the clock was still ticking.

Within hours, an app designed to help Russians register protest votes against Putin could no longer be downloaded from Google or Apple,
whose main representative in Moscow faced a similarly harrowing sequence. Titans of American technology had been brought to their knees by some of the most primitive intimidation tactics in the Kremlin playbook.

Proper behavior from a staunch defender of human rights :lol:

I don't think Iran has forgotten about this:

If no one got hurt in that raid, hopefully US just brushes it off as a pest.

Proper behavior from a staunch defender of human rights :lol:
She must've been a nazi
Right ? YouTube scholar John Wick John Wick

Back
Top Bottom