School Me On This Russia/Ukraine Kerfuffle

hillary-clinton-laughing.gif

Looks like there is a 50-50 chance Putin might have violated article 5.

Edit the article now says only Ukraine operates it. but before it said both sides still used them. I’ll leave the link up anyways.

Russian equipment looking rough... like they pulled up to the local parking lot "military museum" and took anything that wasnt fully rotted out :lol:

Capture.JPG

Russian equipment looking rough... like they pulled up to the local parking lot "military museum" and took anything that wasnt fully rotted out :lol:

Capture.JPG

The amount of abandoned equipment due to tire rot is insane. And they have no fuel for those tanks.

Estimates from the US is that about 10% of Russian personnel and equipment is inoperable for the war. Kills, destroyed, abandoned, captured, etc. talking hundreds of tanks. Farmers making off with abandoned tanks. Talk about garage find. Damn, you’re talking like close to 20,000 Russia soldiers are either killed or prisoners. Ukraine has suffered about an equivalent 10% military loss but the proportions are much less. The civilian casualties is atrocious though. Blatantly targeting civilians.

Not so far fetched though.. the CIA in the 70s did experiment implanting cats, dolphins and pigeons (and other animals) with all kinds of different devices for espionage. Obviously this dude is just talking out his *** trying to deflect from the horrible **** his country is ACTUALLY doing in Ukraine but the fact still stands.

Thanks for not banning me Method. I’m pissed.

… a little more so after working 14 hours then having a couple beers. :lol:

Last edited:
10% of Americans want to send US troops to Ukraine :lol:
I’m sure those idiots would volunteer to fight

10% of Americans want to send US troops to Ukraine :lol:
I’m sure those idiots would volunteer to fight

Idiots that have no insight into geopolitics and conflict. Just the "USA needs to just bomb them" without any context or method given. Probably the same types to say "why are we even there?!" after the realize combat causes casualties on both sides.

Back
Top Bottom