School Me On This Russia/Ukraine Kerfuffle

Gee I wonder where JW gets his material from

The account follows Rand Paul, Tucker Carson, Tulsi Gabbard, random Jan 6ers, and Jimmy Dore :rofl:

I see, so the Saddam Hussein thing didn't just come out of nowhere.

Meanwhile, it's always HIMARS o'clock somewhere.

VO1022_FirstLady_03.jpg

Mans being provided billions of our dollars to blow **** up & do Vogue spreads

Only in the eyes of comfortable Westerners

Willing to sacrifice Ukrainians to Russian domination to fulfill whatever silly narrative is in their head

How callous and casual

Fam we are in America 😂 the only reason we live the way we do is because we are willing to sacrifice other countries best interests in the interests of ours

America also funds Israel 😂

It was all planned by the West...

Now it all makes sense why these dudes like Manafort, Biden etc were getting paid 6 figures to do "consulting"
Planned by the West to achieve what exactly?

Europe is largely dependent on Russian oil and gas, so why would they willingly provoke the people who keep their lights on and water hot?

They have no incentive to go to war with Russia. At the same time, they have no incentive to let Putin march westward with no opposition.

A Democratic-led government has absolutely no incentive to disrupt the global oil trade because it negatively affects our national COL, and one of the traditional weak points that the GOP uses against Democratic leadership (past and present) has always been the state of the economy. Biden has no reason to score an own goal by creating a conflict with Russia.

Russia has agency, and they're using it to reclaim what they see as theirs to control. The US and the EU, bound by their previous economic/military agreements and the value they place on the perception that other nations have of these two blocs, have to respond in order to signal to their current and future potential partners that they are reliable allies. Regardless of how anyone personally feels about this conflict, it's unrealistic to expect inaction from these two actors. As such, funding the Ukrainian government and letting them lead the fight is the best way for the EU/US to respond without triggering a global conflict.

It is what it is.

VO1022_FirstLady_03.jpg

Mans being provided billions of our dollars to blow **** up & do Vogue spreads
I think doing things like this is in his country’s interest. It helps keep him in the limelight, which in turn increases his odds of maintaining support.

Fam we are in America 😂 the only reason we live the way we do is because we are willing to sacrifice other countries best interests in the interests of ours

America also funds Israel 😂

Helping keep Russia from invading neighbors for the "low" cost of sending weapons/money is also in our interests (and all of Europe's)

I'm having a hard time following why anything you're saying in this thread matters, other than to point out the US does bad things too

Planned by the West to achieve what exactly?

They think Western capitalists are responsible and they want whatever they think is bad for them

They see them as the root of most geopolitical evil and can justify just about anything they won’t like

Who needs truth or common sense when everything fits neatly into that narrative

I think doing things like this is in his country’s interest. It helps keep him in the limelight, which in turn increases his odds of maintaining support.
Yes. Its like people don't understand what soft power is and spout off without understanding anything. Par for the course for the Russian sympathizers tbh.

Helping keep Russia from invading neighbors for the "low" cost of sending weapons/money is also in our interests (and all of Europe's)

I'm having a hard time following why anything you're saying in this thread matters, other than to point out the US does bad things too

Lmaooo yaall dudes be extremely emotional

I came in here & posted about it because the US sending what’s probably gonna end up being around 100 billion in war funding for another country is INSANE considering what’s going on here.

I came in here & posted about it because the US sending what’s probably gonna end up being around 100 billion in war funding for another country is INSANE considering what’s going on here.

It's fair to call out the hypocrisy of lawmakers who don't hesitate to approve this type of spending while stopping bills designed to directly help Americans. It's disingenuous to pretend like aid for Ukraine is what's preventing those other bills from happening

US defense budget is around $750+ billion this year and has been at a similar level as a % of GDP for 60+ years. Over the next 10 years Ukraine aid represents less than 1/10th of 1% of the estimated Federal budget

Hard to take "We're spending too much on Ukraine" takes seriously when it's barely a rounding error and more effective in terms of reducing the war waging capacity of a strategic threat than anything else we could spend it on

I think people can reasonably assess that US defense and military spending is excessive and that we should be spending less on wars while also acknowledging Ukraine is a poor example and unlike other wars the US has funded

Russia's invasion of Ukraine has already cost the world a lot and their success and commitment to destabilization is going to cost much more

Bro you could try & minimize the #'s into fractions & percentages to minimize how much money is being spent :lol::lol:. By the end of this we are going to be giving up somewhere between 50-100 billion in Aide to Ukraine, while we are coming off a pandemic & a pending recession (or not depending on the definition :lol:)

And this funded War is exactly like every other war we funded, the only reason it's being painted differently is because

This is a power move for the U.S cool i could live with that, it's what this country is. But i am Sick of the semantics & the selective sympathy that's been pushed here.

Bro you could try & minimize the #'s into fractions & percentages to minimize how much money is being spent :lol::lol:. By the end of this we are going to be giving up somewhere between 50-100 billion in Aide to Ukraine, while we are coming off a pandemic & a pending recession (or not depending on the definition :lol:)

And this funded War is exactly like every other war we funded, the only reason it's being painted differently is because

This is a power move for the U.S cool i could live with that, it's what this country is. But i am Sick of the semantics & the selective sympathy that's been pushed here.

Still parading that March 1st. racial aspect in order to both-sides Russia's genocide?

Back
Top Bottom