School Me On This Russia/Ukraine Kerfuffle

Attacks from space, hacking, submarines, nukes, biological warfare. We live in a scary world.

Humans built all this to eventually destroy themselves.

6CD96617-1984-4801-98F6-198891105860.png

Don’t know if he actually ever said this, but yeah we gonna use all this tech to destroy ourselves, and be fighting with rocks when then dust settles.

How big is the Russian army? No one wants to eff with Russia, is it the size of their army or moreso the nukes they possess?

What we need is to keep dabs on Putin and the majority of his top generals and when the day comes take them all out on a simultaneous attack. Cant attack Russia without fear of Nuclear retaliation.

I hope somehow they cam fight off Russia ... but clearly this is not about the towns that Russia claimed were independent.

Social media is such a gift and a curse. I'm glad it wasn't really as prominent during the Iraq War. Heartbreaking stuff to be exposed to. Witnessing your neighbors killed and their homes and lives destroyed on twitter.
Bro idk how much you remember about social media during the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, but there was some absolutely indescribable **** floating thru the social media that did exist. Really wish I hadn't seen the stuff I saw.
True it wasnt as easy to access as Twitter, but man, facebook and other video sites back then had like no rules whatsoever.

I feel like NATO providing defense is a miscalculated move. Putin is gonna panic and press that button if the tides turn.

putin mad and tried to flip it cuz everyone wants russians to overthrow their government.

what happens if ukraine can actually hold off russia? putin gonna be big mad.

Sounds like he might have miscalculated Ukraine’s resilience

That's my reading as well. He didn't expect this level of resistance from Ukrainian Babushka and her gang.

I think Russia will win the war, but it will lose so much more:

1. Internal resistance to Putin will only grow. Remember, a lot of Russians have family and friends in Ukraine.

2. Ukrainians will forever resist an occupation.

3. The West ain't ******* with them anymore.

4. The Oligarchs will eventually abandon Putin because there is no honor among thieves. When is gets real, they'll choose their money and the comfort it buys them in the West than go down with Putin's burning ship. In the age of globalization, only class identity matters. These oligarchs are more bound to the global elite than their poor brethren in Russia.

5. And Russia is about to lose its future to China. Putin's imperial desires will eventually clash with China's own imperialist goals. Also, with the West turning it's back on Russia, Putin now more than ever will need the backing and support of China, and knowing this, China will eventually start to put the squeeze on them. Think of the recent relationship between Russia and Belarus for a like comparison.

Last edited:
what happens if ukraine can actually hold off russia? putin gonna be big mad.

Ukraine wants to drag this on for as long as possible. Continue to build sympathy with the rest of the world and see if the Russian people don't try to over throw Putin himself. It is interesting that is appears that the majority of the Russian population doesn't want anything to do with this act of aggression probably because they realize that the longer it goes on the more likely they are either going to have to join the military or they as civilians will suffer.

Just like the US under estimated the Vietcong and the Taliban the Russians may under estimate the Ukrainian army and more importantly the civilians who stand in their way. It is something different when you are 'unjustly' attacked and are defending your home soil.

Back
Top Bottom