Sheed to BOS official

Originally Posted by JD617

Crazy, it was only a matter of time, Boston still need's a back up or startin PG, they aint resign House yet so I wanna see who they get
We don't need a starting PG.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Backup, definitely. And House did re-sign, but he's a SG in a PG's body. He can't handle the rock. We need him to play off the ball. Steph isn't coming back either.
Oh, well gues NBA.com is slow.
laugh.gif

And why don't yall, u tellin me if the C's start talkin to Kidd he'd be a better startin guard w/ Rondo comin off the bench?

smh.gif
Ringchasers. Playing with the contender doesn't mean squat a la Karl Malone and the Lakers.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Crazy, it was only a matter of time, Boston still need's a back up or startin PG, they aint resign House yet so I wanna see who they get
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Backup, definitely. And House did re-sign, but he's a SG in a PG's body. He can't handle the rock. We need him to play off the ball. Steph isn't coming back either.
laugh.gif

And why don't yall, u tellin me if the C's start talkin to Kidd he'd be a better startin guard w/ Rondo comin off the bench?

J-Kidd is not better than Rondo at this point in his career. If he was a Celtic he'd be coming off the bench. But he's staying in Dallas anyway, so itdoesn't matter.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

smh.gif
Ringchasers. Playing with the contender doesn't mean squat a la Karl Malone and the Lakers.

Yep...Even tho I hate to see Sheed leave the Pistons...He's my fav player so I guess by default I'm a Celtics fan now.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

J-Kidd is not better than Rondo at this point in his career. If he was a Celtic he'd be coming off the bench. But he's staying in Dallas anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Aight, well Rondo is not that good, there, I said it, kept tip toein around it and finally said it.
laugh.gif

Apparently Hill to BOS and Big Baby to SA, no link but it's being reported on another message board. That would be pretty sick for both teams.

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Apparently Hill to BOS and Big Baby to SA, no link but it's being reported on another message board. That would be pretty sick for both teams.
???????????????? Doesn't even make sense. If so then Blair needs to start lookin at different options.

laugh.gif
Hill & Shaq are gonna struggling without Phx Suns training / medical staff.

Aight, well Rondo is not that good, there, I said it, kept tip toein around it and finally said it.
laugh.gif

Not a whole lot of PGs average 17, 10, and 10 in the playoffs at 23 years old.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

J-Kidd is not better than Rondo at this point in his career. If he was a Celtic he'd be coming off the bench. But he's staying in Dallas anyway, so it doesn't matter.

that's putting it lightly. rondo>>>>kidd, rondo is nuts, jumper or no jumper. kidd is so far past his prime it's not evenfunny.

Sheed in green/Green and White Air Force 1 Highs....KG back...Brady back...being a Bostonian FTW word to the sig
pimp.gif

Rondo trade talks have died down
nerd.gif

Grant Hill would fit into any system. And how is Danny Ferry not making a push for G. Hill? He'd help out that team tremendously.

Great day for the Celtics! I'm happy. I knew Big Baby was gonna get overpaid due to his playoff performance. IN reality he 's a little too short andnot that effective.

So you went from a Suns fan a couple of years back to a Celtic fan now? pulled for the Suns because of Nash, Stoudemire, and Barbosa but have had a history with the Celtics since 1991 and the city of Boston, and want to see them do well? And you did not honor the unspoken expectation on NT that each person fully disclose every shred of sports information about themselves to everyone on a message board?

And to the talk about Big Baby to San An:

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/basketball/celtics/view.bg?articleid=1183044&srvc=rss

ORLANDO, Fla. - Though the Celtics' pursuit of Rasheed Wallace has become a priority, DannyAinge said yesterday he also would like to wrap up matters with restricted free agent Glen Davis sooner than later.

The team's general manager disputed the theory that Davis' price tag will increase the longer he remains on the market.

"We'd like to have it done soon," Ainge said following yesterday's summer league practice at Rollins College. "We have a lotof interest in Baby, and we have the ability to match.

"We like Big Baby a lot, and we have every intention of keeping him."

Also, Danny's talking from the Orlando area... where Grant Hill is currently relaxing. Ainge will be talking with GH, and I'd guess a contract will beworked out by week's end.

Originally Posted by Burns1923

So you went from a Suns fan a couple of years back to a Celtic fan now?
pulled for the Suns because of Nash, Stoudemire, and Barbosa but have had a history with the Celtics since 1991 and the city of Boston, and want to see them do well? And you did not honor the unspoken expectation on NT that each person fully disclose every shred of sports information about themselves to everyone on a message board?

Right, the unspoken rule is why you never, ever talked about the Celtics or the city of Boston.

Back
Top Bottom