Shoplifting attempt in BK gone hilariously wrong! [Video]

Someone else could have took something a lot more expensive than a candy bar while they were busy restraining the half naked dude.
Forreal, while all the employees were tryna have their way with Tyrone the Snicker Thief, I woulda been cleaning them out just because of the way they mistreated son . . .

I have an update from someone in the 7-11 at the time of the robbery..Apprently the robber tried stealing a box of candy and attempted to shove it down his pants, while he was confronted by the store clerk he hit the clerk and threw the box of candy at him hence from what we see In the video as the store clerks acting out of control and the "poor" defenseless robbers being humiliated, IMHO he got what he deserved after getting these facts and watching it again.nt detective checking in
tongue.gif
Aww man I take back what I said

Snickers Thief shouldn't have hit dude.

biting the dude tho? that was overboard but i bet not too many dudes will shoplift from there again.

for stealing, he deserved that ****, but if that little prick was biting me like that, after striping me down naked, i would throw a molotov through his window

If they own the shop its well within their rights to detain a shoplifter. That said, they went OD on him with the biting and punching AND it was caught on tape, so this guy is gonna be able to buy himself about a million of those snickers bars.

Maybe they acted in such manner because he was doing this regularly and if anyone thinks he might have a lawsuit on his hands they're completely wrong. What's his defense? "I tried to steal a box of snickers and they caught me and when I tried to flee they held me down and in the process bit me and ripped my clothes off". OK. Not to mention he hit the clerk .. they were allowed to whip his behind .. he's lucky that they didn't and only held him down so he wouldn't get away.

Last edited:
^

It's not stealing until he tries to walk out.

They met him at the back of the shop while he was putting the box in his pants.

And let's not forget the bite. Dude is about to come up on some loot.

Last edited:
^

"It's not stealing until he tries to walk out."

iblM14wZzXdHOh.png

In regards to your last sentence...

I hope you're trolling.

^

"It's not stealing until he tries to walk out."

In regards to your last sentence...

I hope you're trolling.
Not sure what you're confused about.

It's technically not shoplifting until the person tries to walkout.

Hence why BBs LP is at the door. You can also youtube walmart LP and see that they don't approach you until you try to leave.

Like I said, dude is about to come up on some loot.

:rofl: how do you not get away from those dudes? he was just getting drug around screaming. :rofl:

I have an update from someone in the 7-11 at the time of the robbery..Apprently the robber tried stealing a box of candy and attempted to shove it down his pants, while he was confronted by the store clerk he hit the clerk and threw the box of candy at him hence from what we see In the video as the store clerks acting out of control and the "poor" defenseless robbers being humiliated, IMHO he got what he deserved after getting these facts and watching it again.nt detective checking in :tongue:
Oh so that's why they were pulling off his pants :rofl: Still though for a box of candy all that? In the end it looked like it took 4 dudes to drag him to the back. I wonder if dude biting was the one that got hit? :lol:

I still would've took advantage of that ridiculous situation and help myself to some hot dogs, buffalo wings, chis, donuts, and two super sized mega gulps.
^

Son you can't go in to stores and put items in your pants. Mind you, he aint walk around for more stuff as if he was gonna pay later. He got confronted and hit dude. What it even look like if he puts it in his pants, doesn't have money to pay for it? Now what, take it out his pants and put it back on the shelf? :lol: :x

So yeah it's not shoplifting until he leaves with it. He's just damaging store property/depreciating the value of their products which is also illegal.

Last edited:
^

Son you can't go in to stores and put items in your pants. Mind you, he aint walk around for more stuff as if he was gonna pay later. He got confronted and hit dude. What it even look like if he puts it in his pants, doesn't have money to pay for it? Now what, take it out his pants and put it back on the shelf?
laugh.gif
sick.gif

So yeah it's not shoplifting until he leaves with it. He's just damaging store property/depreciating the value of their products which is also illegal.
1. Yes you can.

2. No.

Everything else you said is pretty much irrelevant.

Last edited:
^

Son you can't go in to stores and put items in your pants. Mind you, he aint walk around for more stuff as if he was gonna pay later. He got confronted and hit dude. What it even look like if he puts it in his pants, doesn't have money to pay for it? Now what, take it out his pants and put it back on the shelf? :lol: :x

1. Yes you can.

2. No.

Everything else you said is pretty much irrelevant.
:lol: @ just saying yes you can and no like you're right. You can't do that. Go to Macy's tomorrow and put some jeans in your pants in front of somebody that works there and see if you don't get taken in the back room. You can not walk in to store's and do w/e you want with products/property.

I also think you're confused about putting something in your pocket and putting something in your pants.

Last edited:
Them 7-11 boi's don't play!!!! Dude was looking like victim LOLOL... ,"aghhh my arm."

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

If you put "some jeans in your pants" in front of a Macys employee all that they are going to do is follow you and notify LP.

They can't call you a thief or accuse you of stealing. They can say "hey, do you wanna try those jeans that are down your pants on first before you buy them"?

They can let you know that they are aware that you have jeans down your pants. But that's it.

The moment you head towards the exit, LP will THEN come and take you to the back.

The thief would be tried for petty larceny. However, his lawsuit against the store would be for mucho dinero especially for humiliation and then the biting. The law states that you can detain someone if they are caught stealing, you can physically restrain them, but you cannot harm them. Biting someone is an offense, much worse than hitting them, especially since diseases can be transmitted in that fashion.
bingo.  Dude is about to make a slight come up.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

If you put "some jeans in your pants" in front of a Macys employee all that they are going to do is follow you and notify LP.

They can't call you a thief or accuse you of stealing. They can say "hey, do you wanna try those jeans that are down your pants on first before you buy them"?

They can let you know that they are aware that you have jeans down your pants. But that's it.

The moment you head towards the exit, LP will THEN come and take you to the back.
Why would anyone with an ounce of common sense put something down their pants for any reason other than to steal?
Not sure what you're confused about.

It's technically not shoplifting until the person tries to walkout.

Hence why BBs LP is at the door. You can also youtube walmart LP and see that they don't approach you until you try to leave.

Like I said, dude is about to come up on some loot.
"Technically" it's not shoplifting. It's pretty clear that shoplifting was his intention.

How is he going to come up on some loot?

His actions led him to get done up like that.

He is not a victim.

"Your honor I was trying to steal a box of snickers when I was bite my Mr. Ramandeep Patel. This is unacceptable and I would like to sue for 1 million dollars."

laugh.gif

Again, it's not shoplifting until he passes the all points of sale and exits (or attempts to exit).

Is there a high possibility that he was going to steal? Of course. Can you prove it? No.

Look up the acronym S.C.O.N.E. and then come back and post.

And you think you can bite someone and get away with it just because you thought they were going to steal?

I'm just now seeing this... :rofl:

Im dying from 0.30 to 0.51 ! Classic!

Too many quotable man

"Why you bitin' him yo?"

"aaaaaaah my haaaaaaaaand" :rofl: :rofl:

"YOOOO GET THE **** OFF ME!"

Back
Top Bottom