Sitting in my hotel in Las Vegas.. I'm 20

Nothing,you aint 21 son

You can always walk along the strip and pull something,usually works round this time of night

Find that loud pack!
pimp.gif
, Vegas is mad fly I miss being there.

how about you are 21 and lose your ID in the airport on the way there, so even though you got your boys into a poppin ##% club you can't even go and have to stay in your @%#!@@ ##% room at Imperial Palace, sober.

^^i think staying at imperial palace is worse than loosing ur id. that place is a dump

Time to hit the arcades .. or shop . I live in Vegas and there's not much to do if you're underage and don't know anybody.

Late night at the pool or walk up and down the strip. drunk people will give you beer.

I went this last summer with my homies for one of their 21st. But there was like 4 of us who were under 21. We'd just do stuff together during the day and at night they'd go out to clubs and we'd hit the strip clubs or something
laugh.gif

It was cool though cause the flight was cheap as hell and we got a free suite at PH Westgate
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

^^i think staying at imperial palace is worse than loosing ur id. that place is a dump

wasn't my choice. i stayed at Hard Rock the first time i went there for the Bar & Nightclub Convention, and wanted to stay there or Hooters for cheap, but my boys hadn't been to Vegas before and wanted to stay on the strip.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Tried to tell em.

Back
Top Bottom