Ska its been going on long enough...time to lock....

Originally Posted by miamin2

A0482536.jpg
laugh.gif
what a picture to use for this guy.

laugh.gif
if thats not HIS hand

Like I said earlier, I'd rather use the money that we'd pay BG for Wade in '09.

Rose and Wade, the 2 home town boys ballin in the Chi......oh man.

Goran Dragic heading over to Phoenix
pimp.gif

Our offseason has been quiet but efficient! Our second squad looks like

Dragic
Barbosa
Hill/Barnes
Diaw
Lopez
pimp.gif
Lets go Steve Kerr!!!

Thanks MW

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

Goran Dragic heading over to Phoenix
pimp.gif

Our offseason has been quiet but efficient! Our second squad looks like

Dragic
Barbosa
Hill/Barnes
Diaw
Lopez
pimp.gif
Lets go Steve Kerr!!!

Thanks MW

In other words your squad looks like garbage

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

DO IT MITCH!
ben gordon/d-fish
MVP
odom
pau
big drew
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hey i can dream can i?
frown.gif
laugh.gif
hell naw keep smiegel gordon out of la.... dude is trash...

[h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/54037/20080817/dragic_headed_to_phoenix_after_buyout/[/h1]
[h1]Dragic Headed To Phoenix After Buyout[/h1]
The Phoenix Suns will get their man after all.

After trying to sign European point guard Goran Dragic all off-season, with most believing the efforts a long shot at best because of Dragic's buyout situation, the Arizona Republic is reporting that a buyout with Tau Ceramica has been reached and that Dragic is en route to Phoenix to sign a contract to play for the Suns this season.

Once he arrives, Dragic will sign a four year contract with the Suns, with the last year being a team option.

Phoenix has been high on the point guard ever since acquiring the second rounder for $500,000 in the June NBA Draft. They see Dragic as an immediate backup for Steve Nash, and potential future replacement.

The Suns considered the idea of drafting Dragic with their 15th overall pick in June if Robin Lopez, their eventual first-round pick, was not available. They ranked Dragic second only to the top overall pick, Chicago's Derrick Rose, among all point guards in the draft.

"From Day 1, he wanted to end up with Phoenix," said Rade Filipovich, Dragic's agent. "It was very important for us to put him with the team this year.

"He's very excited. People in Phoenix are going to be very happy. He's going to be a very good player for several years. The Suns fans are getting an excellent player and should be very excited because he's playing great basketball and he's a great young man."

Back
Top Bottom