So does Malcom X having homosexual relations change your view on him?

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Wr

I feel you. Homosexuality is not normal. If it was, homosexual couple would be able to naturally produce offspring.
which they can't.
Your logic = fail

Answer me this, Wr: A 30-year-old can produce a child with a 13-year-old. Would you consider that normal?
That was the norm for the longest on the planet before we had the laws we have today. Why you feel the need to insult my logic in the process of having a discussion? 

Originally Posted by Wr

I feel you. Homosexuality is not normal. If it was, homosexual couple would be able to naturally produce offspring.
which they can't.
Your logic = fail

Answer me this, Wr: A 30-year-old can produce a child with a 13-year-old. Would you consider that normal?
That was the norm for the longest on the planet before we had the laws we have today. Why you feel the need to insult my logic in the process of having a discussion? 

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by Wr

which they can't.
Your logic = fail

I just said your logic was a failure. That wasn't a personal shot at you. I'll save those for Deuce King. And yeah, that was the norm for a long time, before we realized that old men taking advantage of young girls isn't really ok.

I do give you PROPS for helping with my cell phone thread, though. I just feel that this is a subject that you aren't familiar with.

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by Wr

which they can't.
Your logic = fail

I just said your logic was a failure. That wasn't a personal shot at you. I'll save those for Deuce King. And yeah, that was the norm for a long time, before we realized that old men taking advantage of young girls isn't really ok.

I do give you PROPS for helping with my cell phone thread, though. I just feel that this is a subject that you aren't familiar with.

I always found it suspect that someone would argue so vehemently about who another man or woman decides to share their bed or life with...
nerd.gif

-J-

I always found it suspect that someone would argue so vehemently about who another man or woman decides to share their bed or life with...
nerd.gif

-J-

Originally Posted by Wr

Your logic = fail

But the way it is, women mature faster than men. We still to this day still see the ladies hooking up with older guys. Plus it still goes down unknown to the general public.
But we are talking about homosexuality and it being natural or not. I really don't believe in a sense of normalcy across the board. 

Originally Posted by Wr

Your logic = fail

But the way it is, women mature faster than men. We still to this day still see the ladies hooking up with older guys. Plus it still goes down unknown to the general public.
But we are talking about homosexuality and it being natural or not. I really don't believe in a sense of normalcy across the board. 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Feel free champ, knock yourself out.  Before you run off and hide though can you at least answer my question??  
Stupid questions don't deserve answers. Please do yourself a favor and read a book about genetics or biology or some kind of science, for that matter. And why are we even talking about "normal?" Like what is "normal" really? The argument is that homosexuality is NATURAL.

If homosexuality is NATURAL as you and others are trying to claim it is then why weren't you YOURSELF or anybody else in here created from it??

Feel free champ, knock yourself out.  Before you run off and hide though can you at least answer my question??  
Stupid questions don't deserve answers. Please do yourself a favor and read a book about genetics or biology or some kind of science, for that matter. And why are we even talking about "normal?" Like what is "normal" really? The argument is that homosexuality is NATURAL.

If homosexuality is NATURAL as you and others are trying to claim it is then why weren't you YOURSELF or anybody else in here created from it??

Originally Posted by Wr

That's the point that I was trying to make with the "what is normal anyways?" statement. I was saying that it's natural, which the scientific community generally accepts these days.

Originally Posted by Wr

That's the point that I was trying to make with the "what is normal anyways?" statement. I was saying that it's natural, which the scientific community generally accepts these days.

Homosexuality is natural? Then why isn't there a sex organ in the $*!# for these homosexual males?

Homosexuality is natural? Then why isn't there a sex organ in the $*!# for these homosexual males?

There is no simple answer for your question unless you do RESEARCH, which I doubt that you will do. Here is a brief explanation that I found:

The concept that homosexuality is recessive is rather misleading, because it begs the question of where homosexuality (genotypically) originated. Genes and gene networks, like whole organisms, evolve over time. As others have noted, homosexuality is probably based on multiple genes working in tandem.

Sexual reproduction is a great way to promote genetic diversity within species and inevitably you will end up with a lot of traits that are slightly different within the population. Natural selection is the process by which those random changes are "selected" (by the environment) to give an evolutionary advantage to that species. In that context, there have probably always been homosexual or bisexual humans (to one extent or another) since the advent of sexual reproduction.

In the past, the survival of the human species was contingent on successful reproduction, in the face of environmental hazards (selective pressure). So, the population of homosexual humans was necessarily low (heterosexual humans were selected). However, in our times, we have developed technology and social structures which have enabled us to keep natural selection at a minimum (at least in terms of procreation potential).

Increasing numbers of humans survived to carry on the precursors to the complex network of genes we now term "homosexuality" or "bisexuality". Furthermore, it would be no different if homosexual humans had evolved into "asexual" beings. However, given the social nature of humans, that would have been selected against a long time ago...

There is no simple answer for your question unless you do RESEARCH, which I doubt that you will do. Here is a brief explanation that I found:

The concept that homosexuality is recessive is rather misleading, because it begs the question of where homosexuality (genotypically) originated. Genes and gene networks, like whole organisms, evolve over time. As others have noted, homosexuality is probably based on multiple genes working in tandem.

Sexual reproduction is a great way to promote genetic diversity within species and inevitably you will end up with a lot of traits that are slightly different within the population. Natural selection is the process by which those random changes are "selected" (by the environment) to give an evolutionary advantage to that species. In that context, there have probably always been homosexual or bisexual humans (to one extent or another) since the advent of sexual reproduction.

In the past, the survival of the human species was contingent on successful reproduction, in the face of environmental hazards (selective pressure). So, the population of homosexual humans was necessarily low (heterosexual humans were selected). However, in our times, we have developed technology and social structures which have enabled us to keep natural selection at a minimum (at least in terms of procreation potential).

Increasing numbers of humans survived to carry on the precursors to the complex network of genes we now term "homosexuality" or "bisexuality". Furthermore, it would be no different if homosexual humans had evolved into "asexual" beings. However, given the social nature of humans, that would have been selected against a long time ago...

Deuce King wrote:

So in order for something to be natural human beings have to be created from it?

You do know that other species outside of humans display homosexual behavior right? Did they choose that?

Deuce King wrote:

So in order for something to be natural human beings have to be created from it?

You do know that other species outside of humans display homosexual behavior right? Did they choose that?

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Does child abuse have a role in this?
Child abuse doesn't turn straight people gay, it SOMETIMES turns them into child abusers. A HUGE majority of pedophiles were abused when they were kids. There is a very big difference between a man having consensual sex with another man and and molesting a boy.

I listen to Loveline a lot
laugh.gif
Aight fa sho. Just needed some clarification on that.

Child abuse doesn't turn straight people gay, it SOMETIMES turns them into child abusers. A HUGE majority of pedophiles were abused when they were kids. There is a very big difference between a man having consensual sex with another man and and molesting a boy.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
So a man having a sexual encounter with a prepubescent boy is not considered homosexual behavior

laugh.gif
So a man having a sexual encounter with a prepubescent boy is not considered homosexual behavior

I wish "Malcom X" and such topics never made it on to a website about shoes. General Forum or not.

I wish "Malcom X" and such topics never made it on to a website about shoes. General Forum or not.

Originally Posted by bballah3

Why not we should be able to discuss anything here.Regardless of what type of site we are.

Back
Top Bottom