So does Malcom X having homosexual relations change your view on him?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Yea? so all it takes is one encounter with the opposite sex to label you a homosexual. What if someone who is a homosexual and has always favored the same sex sexually molests someone of the opposite sex. Does this make them a heterosexual?

that sentence made no sense.No that makes them bi sexual.

So what if the man who touched the young boy also liked women, like maybe had a wife and other women he's had sex with. I'm just tryna get to the point you're attempting to make.
I'm pretty sure that's not what you're trying to do. You're trying to smoke him out of his logic by changing the dimension of the question every time he gives you an answer. 
btw do ya'll two know each other in real life? (Anton LaVey and properenglish)

Ya'll be wwf tag teaming dudes like it's nothing in threads. 

afl-v-wwf-tagteams.jpg

Yea? so all it takes is one encounter with the opposite sex to label you a homosexual. What if someone who is a homosexual and has always favored the same sex sexually molests someone of the opposite sex. Does this make them a heterosexual?

So what if the man who touched the young boy also liked women, like maybe had a wife and other women he's had sex with. I'm just tryna get to the point you're attempting to make.
I'm pretty sure that's not what you're trying to do. You're trying to smoke him out of his logic by changing the dimension of the question every time he gives you an answer. 

afl-v-wwf-tagteams.jpg

Originally Posted by Wr

afl-v-wwf-tagteams.jpg

No I'm literally tryna figure out what hes tryna say. He says anyone who molests a boy is automatically labeled as a homosexual. So I gave him an opposite scenario and he claims they are just bisexual....so my question is why can't a molester of a little boy be bisexual as well?

Human sexuality isn't black and white as he's making it out to be but I'll play along.

Originally Posted by Wr

afl-v-wwf-tagteams.jpg

No I'm literally tryna figure out what hes tryna say. He says anyone who molests a boy is automatically labeled as a homosexual. So I gave him an opposite scenario and he claims they are just bisexual....so my question is why can't a molester of a little boy be bisexual as well?

Human sexuality isn't black and white as he's making it out to be but I'll play along.

Don't play into someones logic my dude. Stand firm in what you believe and debate it with him. don't try to curtail him around in a game of charades

Don't play into someones logic my dude. Stand firm in what you believe and debate it with him. don't try to curtail him around in a game of charades

Originally Posted by Wr

Well before I debate it with him I need to be clear about what he's saying no?

Is he saying sleeping with a man/ little boy is the threshold you have to cross before you're forever stamped with the label of homosexuality?

If so why did he contradict himself and label the scenario i brought up as a bisexual?

" if a man touches a young boy in a sexual manner or has sex with him then he is a homosexual period"-THATS WHAT HE SAID.

Originally Posted by Wr

Well before I debate it with him I need to be clear about what he's saying no?

Is he saying sleeping with a man/ little boy is the threshold you have to cross before you're forever stamped with the label of homosexuality?

If so why did he contradict himself and label the scenario i brought up as a bisexual?

" if a man touches a young boy in a sexual manner or has sex with him then he is a homosexual period"-THATS WHAT HE SAID.

See I came into this thread a little defensive honestly.  Then I asked questions with no offense to anyone then my intellect was called ignorant for thinking a certain way. 

Dude asked a question based on what someone else said in another post about men marrying young girls early in history before laws.  His question is would it be acceptable if a man took a boy in that same scenario?

I feel those who feel a need to defend homosexuality.  That's your stance but those opposed to your stance whites hating/dehumanizing anyone colored back in the day in my opinion is ignorance.

See I came into this thread a little defensive honestly.  Then I asked questions with no offense to anyone then my intellect was called ignorant for thinking a certain way. 

Dude asked a question based on what someone else said in another post about men marrying young girls early in history before laws.  His question is would it be acceptable if a man took a boy in that same scenario?

I feel those who feel a need to defend homosexuality.  That's your stance but those opposed to your stance whites hating/dehumanizing anyone colored back in the day in my opinion is ignorance.

Originally Posted by jbone2308

reword what u just said, i mean that respectfully. it makes very little sense.

reword what u just said, i mean that respectfully. it makes very little sense.

First sentence isn't complete. You feel those who feel a need to defend homosexuality what?

And your second sentence doesn't make sense either. If you clarify, I'd be happy to respond.

P.S. Sexuality is clearly NOT black and white. Look up the Kinsey scale.

First sentence isn't complete. You feel those who feel a need to defend homosexuality what?

And your second sentence doesn't make sense either. If you clarify, I'd be happy to respond.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I was saying I understand those who want to defend their stance for homosexuality.

Go on and explain your stance.

I was saying I understand those who want to defend their stance for homosexuality.

You're making it extremely difficult for me not to question your intelligence.
30t6p3b.gif

And why does anyone NEED to defend their stance on homosexuality?

You're making it extremely difficult for me not to question your intelligence.
30t6p3b.gif

And why does anyone NEED to defend their stance on homosexuality?

I think he's doing a Philosoraptor impersonation.

Like I said, I wish people just say they hate gay people and keep the %%## moving. Theres nothing worse than people tryna justify hatred and ignorance.

i hope he is...smh

I think he's doing a Philosoraptor impersonation.

Like I said, I wish people just say they hate gay people and keep the %%## moving. Theres nothing worse than people tryna justify hatred and ignorance.

i hope he is...smh

Back
Top Bottom