So does Malcom X having homosexual relations change your view on him?

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

If you read the thread, countless examples have been posted about white leaders getting exposed for $##$. Difference is, they don't give a $%%. You know the whole Jefferson having kids with slaves thing is common knowledge and could have tarnished his reputation but it was still released. Do some research before you speak.

And why shouldn't brothers be ok with Malcolm being gay...not every brother is mindless, ignorant homophobe.
So because I don't agree with you I'm mindless and ignorant?  You don't know me dude cuz I'm ok if you choose to be gay.  Do I agree nope.  Do I think you are born that way nope.

But do your thing, I'm not hating but I just really think all this stuff coming out serves a purpose and it's not for historical purification.  

whoa..
statement in red pretty much sums you up.

Ok I'm ignorant because I don't think you can be born gay.  What happened to that being ok to believe in?  I guess it's not "normal" to believe that any longer.
eyes.gif

If you read the thread, countless examples have been posted about white leaders getting exposed for $##$. Difference is, they don't give a $%%. You know the whole Jefferson having kids with slaves thing is common knowledge and could have tarnished his reputation but it was still released. Do some research before you speak.

And why shouldn't brothers be ok with Malcolm being gay...not every brother is mindless, ignorant homophobe.
So because I don't agree with you I'm mindless and ignorant?  You don't know me dude cuz I'm ok if you choose to be gay.  Do I agree nope.  Do I think you are born that way nope.

But do your thing, I'm not hating but I just really think all this stuff coming out serves a purpose and it's not for historical purification.  

whoa..
statement in red pretty much sums you up.

Ok I'm ignorant because I don't think you can be born gay.  What happened to that being ok to believe in?  I guess it's not "normal" to believe that any longer.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
 unbelievable. 

how do people "turn" gay then? please tell me. 
laugh.gif
Alright, not siding with dukes or nothing, just a general inquiry of mine.
Does child abuse have a role in this? 

laugh.gif
 unbelievable. 

laugh.gif
Alright, not siding with dukes or nothing, just a general inquiry of mine.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Child abuse doesn't turn straight people gay, it SOMETIMES turns them into child abusers. A HUGE majority of pedophiles were abused when they were kids. There is a very big difference between a man having consensual sex with another man and and molesting a boy.

I listen to Loveline a lot
laugh.gif

Child abuse doesn't turn straight people gay, it SOMETIMES turns them into child abusers. A HUGE majority of pedophiles were abused when they were kids. There is a very big difference between a man having consensual sex with another man and and molesting a boy.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

laugh.gif

Corolla> this new guy
Striker> him

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

laugh.gif

Corolla> this new guy
Striker> him

eyes.gif

Yes, you are ignorant because if you believe that. 
It's neither "ok" nor" normal" to believe that being gay is a choice. Just like it's neither "ok" nor "normal" to believe that the world is flat, african americans do not deserve the same rights as their white counterparts, etc. 

eyes.gif

Yes, you are ignorant because if you believe that. 
It's neither "ok" nor" normal" to believe that being gay is a choice. Just like it's neither "ok" nor "normal" to believe that the world is flat, african americans do not deserve the same rights as their white counterparts, etc. 

eyes.gif

It's 2011. The general public would find you ignorant.

eyes.gif

It's 2011. The general public would find you ignorant.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by cartune

Im all for Gay rights and what not. But I hate this whole gayness is normal movement.

And this notion that anyone who finds gay sex gross is somehow a closet homosexual has to cease. I find fat sex gross am I low key fat too?

If you comfortable hearing men talk about how they tore some dude up last night if you react to it the same way as dudes talkin about girls .MORE POWER TO YOU. But because I cringe at the thought of sodomy Im gay too? FOH

On some Why you didnt hug Tyrone back? you a homophobe? You sexually insecure? #%%@@ I dont hug my daddy. Get out my face
mad.gif

And true nature? penis goes into vagina makes fetus rinse and repeat. Anything outside of that is abnormal.

Yes, homosexuality IS nature, whether you see it as "normal" or otherwise is your personal opinion.   
I guess nowadays any and everything might as well be described as normal.  That's seems to the fallback "excuse" or "explanation" when somebody wants to describe something that others may not agree with or believe in.........."it's perfectly normal" that he or she is this way or does the things that they do...... sure it is.  Everybody in here was created by a male and a female, but yet folks in here want to say something other than that is normal or nature even.  More power to you dudes. 

Yea at certain periods in human history, black people weren't considered normal "human beings". Damn nowadays black people are considered people.....human progress FTL
30t6p3b.gif

I would explain to you the potential genetic benefit of homosexuality but you'd be too stupid to understand it so i'd save my breath.

This statement is essentially implying that only those in nature/ humanity that breed are valued.

Originally Posted by cartune

Im all for Gay rights and what not. But I hate this whole gayness is normal movement.

And this notion that anyone who finds gay sex gross is somehow a closet homosexual has to cease. I find fat sex gross am I low key fat too?

If you comfortable hearing men talk about how they tore some dude up last night if you react to it the same way as dudes talkin about girls .MORE POWER TO YOU. But because I cringe at the thought of sodomy Im gay too? FOH

On some Why you didnt hug Tyrone back? you a homophobe? You sexually insecure? #%%@@ I dont hug my daddy. Get out my face
mad.gif

And true nature? penis goes into vagina makes fetus rinse and repeat. Anything outside of that is abnormal.

Yes, homosexuality IS nature, whether you see it as "normal" or otherwise is your personal opinion.   
I guess nowadays any and everything might as well be described as normal.  That's seems to the fallback "excuse" or "explanation" when somebody wants to describe something that others may not agree with or believe in.........."it's perfectly normal" that he or she is this way or does the things that they do...... sure it is.  Everybody in here was created by a male and a female, but yet folks in here want to say something other than that is normal or nature even.  More power to you dudes. 

Yea at certain periods in human history, black people weren't considered normal "human beings". Damn nowadays black people are considered people.....human progress FTL
30t6p3b.gif

I would explain to you the potential genetic benefit of homosexuality but you'd be too stupid to understand it so i'd save my breath.

This statement is essentially implying that only those in nature/ humanity that breed are valued.

laugh.gif
 unbelievable. 

laugh.gif

Honestly, a part of me wishes people would just come out and say I hate $%$##$% instead of trying to explain it. The whole choose to be gay argument is literally one of the most of absurd things i've ever heard and will ever hear in my life. Everytime i try to reason it out to myself and be open to the possibility I end up cracking up.

So people literally think gay people get up one day and make a FIRM decision that they wanna smash men exclusively although they are attracted to women. Do these people realize how utterly stupid this sounds. Imagine a straight man (because God created us all that way) who supposedly is naturally inclined to loving vagina gets up one morning and chooses to be penetrated by a man who he is not attracted to (because that's unnatural and there's no way he's attracted to said man, he must be some kind of masochist to enjoy that).

People need to listen to themselves speak
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 unbelievable. 

laugh.gif

Honestly, a part of me wishes people would just come out and say I hate $%$##$% instead of trying to explain it. The whole choose to be gay argument is literally one of the most of absurd things i've ever heard and will ever hear in my life. Everytime i try to reason it out to myself and be open to the possibility I end up cracking up.

So people literally think gay people get up one day and make a FIRM decision that they wanna smash men exclusively although they are attracted to women. Do these people realize how utterly stupid this sounds. Imagine a straight man (because God created us all that way) who supposedly is naturally inclined to loving vagina gets up one morning and chooses to be penetrated by a man who he is not attracted to (because that's unnatural and there's no way he's attracted to said man, he must be some kind of masochist to enjoy that).

People need to listen to themselves speak
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

but i feel when the marin luther king FBI wire-tap transcripts are finally declassified, there well be hell.
Can you speak more on this. What was said to have been said on those wire taps?
The FBI basicly wire tapped him for like 4 years, if im not mistaken. and remember the whole mistress controversy? The black community felt it was rumors spread by the "white man" to undermine the respectability and integrity of one of their biggest role models.

That being said... if he did have mistresses .... its very likely he talked to them on the phone...

There was no "if" about it my man...
...Hoover had the tapes of King smashin' and talkin' to his mistresses sent to Coretta.

In the last year of his life, every hotel room King checked into was bugged...

...if you get a chance, check out this book: J. Edgar Hoover, The Man and His Secrets.

And the kicker, Hoover was flaming behind closed doors...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

but i feel when the marin luther king FBI wire-tap transcripts are finally declassified, there well be hell.
Can you speak more on this. What was said to have been said on those wire taps?
The FBI basicly wire tapped him for like 4 years, if im not mistaken. and remember the whole mistress controversy? The black community felt it was rumors spread by the "white man" to undermine the respectability and integrity of one of their biggest role models.

That being said... if he did have mistresses .... its very likely he talked to them on the phone...

There was no "if" about it my man...
...Hoover had the tapes of King smashin' and talkin' to his mistresses sent to Coretta.

In the last year of his life, every hotel room King checked into was bugged...

...if you get a chance, check out this book: J. Edgar Hoover, The Man and His Secrets.

And the kicker, Hoover was flaming behind closed doors...

30t6p3b.gif

No need to bring other conversations or past discussions that have no meaning to the topic at hand
laugh.gif
.  I stated that everyone in here was created by a man and a woman and you reply back saying that black weren't considered human beings at one point in time, truly pathetic on your end.  Even if you want to divert and go that route all black people were created by a man and a woman.  Now, YOU yourself were created by a man and a woman were you not??

30t6p3b.gif

No need to bring other conversations or past discussions that have no meaning to the topic at hand
laugh.gif
.  I stated that everyone in here was created by a man and a woman and you reply back saying that black weren't considered human beings at one point in time, truly pathetic on your end.  Even if you want to divert and go that route all black people were created by a man and a woman.  Now, YOU yourself were created by a man and a woman were you not??

Back
Top Bottom