So does Malcom X having homosexual relations change your view on him?

Originally Posted by Jay 23 Man

bs....

gotta find something to stain him
and put him down...
black man cant win

yep that homosexual stain......tryna keep the black man down.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Jay 23 Man

bs....

gotta find something to stain him
and put him down...
black man cant win

yep that homosexual stain......tryna keep the black man down.
30t6p3b.gif

Malcolm X to me is an inspirational figure not only because of his civil rights advocacy, but his advocacy of the religion of Islam. If it is true he has gay relations (which I highly doubt), it does not discredit the fact that he was a pivotal figure in the civil rights movement. However if he had these relations after converting to Islam, it does discredit him as a follower of the religion. I would never look at him the same way. I do not like gays, but I dont like hypocrites in religion even more. They give out a bad reputation to those who actually follow the religion.

Malcolm X to me is an inspirational figure not only because of his civil rights advocacy, but his advocacy of the religion of Islam. If it is true he has gay relations (which I highly doubt), it does not discredit the fact that he was a pivotal figure in the civil rights movement. However if he had these relations after converting to Islam, it does discredit him as a follower of the religion. I would never look at him the same way. I do not like gays, but I dont like hypocrites in religion even more. They give out a bad reputation to those who actually follow the religion.

I don't know about allegations.  We have "historians" that will put anything in a book to have it sold.  For example, Thomas P. Lowry, a 78-year-old man, wrote over a date on a President Lincoln letter to have his work be "historic". I take everything I read or watch with a grain of salt. I make my own judgments. Who on this message board has never been a hypocrite or done people dirty? I think we should look at the inspirational things someone did and take away the good lessons and try to avoid the human flaws of historical figures. 

I don't know about allegations.  We have "historians" that will put anything in a book to have it sold.  For example, Thomas P. Lowry, a 78-year-old man, wrote over a date on a President Lincoln letter to have his work be "historic". I take everything I read or watch with a grain of salt. I make my own judgments. Who on this message board has never been a hypocrite or done people dirty? I think we should look at the inspirational things someone did and take away the good lessons and try to avoid the human flaws of historical figures. 

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

I do not like gays, but I dont like hypocrites in religion even more. They give out a bad reputation to those who actually follow the religion.
How do you feel about jihadist suicide bombers?

I do not like gays, but I dont like hypocrites in religion even more. They give out a bad reputation to those who actually follow the religion.

I'm glad you said it. Ya'll in here acting like people are being homophobic. How many homosexual muslim activist you ever heard of? Of course it would change your views on him because Islam is not about homosexuality and him doing that would discredit him in that area. 

I'm glad you said it. Ya'll in here acting like people are being homophobic. How many homosexual muslim activist you ever heard of? Of course it would change your views on him because Islam is not about homosexuality and him doing that would discredit him in that area. 

Originally Posted by Wr

How many homosexual muslim activist you ever heard of?
Do you realize that in a lot of places people can be KILLED for being openly homosexual?

Originally Posted by Wr

Do you realize that in a lot of places people can be KILLED for being openly homosexual?

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I can't argue with this. If you hate gay people just say it........my only response would be "do not not liek gay people" which is boring.

I can't argue with this. If you hate gay people just say it........my only response would be "do not not liek gay people" which is boring.

Originally Posted by Wr

Hmm something about the muslim religion genetically predisposes people to not being gay.

Iran-gay-teens-hung.jpg

Originally Posted by Wr

Hmm something about the muslim religion genetically predisposes people to not being gay.

Iran-gay-teens-hung.jpg

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Wr

Don't play into someones logic my dude. Stand firm in what you believe and debate it with him. don't try to curtail him around in a game of charades

Well before I debate it with him I need to be clear about what he's saying no?

Is he saying sleeping with a man/ little boy is the threshold you have to cross before you're forever stamped with the label of homosexuality?

If so why did he contradict himself and label the scenario i brought up as a bisexual?

" if a man touches a young boy in a sexual manner or has sex with him then he is a homosexual period"-THATS WHAT HE SAID.
Alfred Kinsey asserted that sexuality is predominantly an act rather than a lifestyle. For example, engaging in a homosexual act doesn't necessarily mean that either participant is homosexual or bisexual in nature, simply that the act itself may be deemed to be so.

Originally Posted by Wr

Don't play into someones logic my dude. Stand firm in what you believe and debate it with him. don't try to curtail him around in a game of charades

Is he saying sleeping with a man/ little boy is the threshold you have to cross before you're forever stamped with the label of homosexuality?

If so why did he contradict himself and label the scenario i brought up as a bisexual?

" if a man touches a young boy in a sexual manner or has sex with him then he is a homosexual period"-THATS WHAT HE SAID.
Alfred Kinsey asserted that sexuality is predominantly an act rather than a lifestyle. For example, engaging in a homosexual act doesn't necessarily mean that either participant is homosexual or bisexual in nature, simply that the act itself may be deemed to be so.

I think they put a bad name for other followers of the religion.... in other words they are hypocrites.

I think they put a bad name for other followers of the religion.... in other words they are hypocrites.

Originally Posted by bleach

Originally Posted by Wr

Honestly I dont give a %$# what any of the "experts" in seuxality say. The irony is I'm as straight as they come (
nerd.gif
well ive never smashed any dudes yet) but i understand the complexity of human sexuality. People look the the animal kingdom for evidence of homosexual behavior but human beings are  way more bizarre than most animals in their sexuality.

Originally Posted by bleach

Originally Posted by Wr

Honestly I dont give a %$# what any of the "experts" in seuxality say. The irony is I'm as straight as they come (
nerd.gif
well ive never smashed any dudes yet) but i understand the complexity of human sexuality. People look the the animal kingdom for evidence of homosexual behavior but human beings are  way more bizarre than most animals in their sexuality.

Its all speculation at the end of the day. Don't believe everything you read, unless you were there. It's that simple....

Its all speculation at the end of the day. Don't believe everything you read, unless you were there. It's that simple....

Back
Top Bottom