So does Malcom X having homosexual relations change your view on him?

I refuse to believe it .It would affect how I viewed him.Mods lock this up please all you idiots making jokes need to quit nothing funny about this at all.It would tarnish his legacy .

I refuse to believe it .It would affect how I viewed him.Mods lock this up please all you idiots making jokes need to quit nothing funny about this at all.It would tarnish his legacy .

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

laugh.gif
 please explain in your own words how this will tarnish his legacy. 

laugh.gif

How anybody can believe this book, which is filled with ALLEGATIONS and from a dead author no less is crazy.  Also, anyone who doesn't believe a story or book like this is done on purpose to try and bring black leaders like Malcolm X and others down a notch is clearly not thinking properly.  You think if Ronald Reagan had allegations of him being gay that those stories would leak out to the general public or even a book would even make it to the book shelf to be sold...............that thing wouldn't even get approved to be published, it just wouldn't happen, not for THEIR hero.  See alot of you dudes fall for the banana in the tailpipe every time and some of the posts in here are a prime example of that.

How anybody can believe this book, which is filled with ALLEGATIONS and from a dead author no less is crazy.  Also, anyone who doesn't believe a story or book like this is done on purpose to try and bring black leaders like Malcolm X and others down a notch is clearly not thinking properly.  You think if Ronald Reagan had allegations of him being gay that those stories would leak out to the general public or even a book would even make it to the book shelf to be sold...............that thing wouldn't even get approved to be published, it just wouldn't happen, not for THEIR hero.  See alot of you dudes fall for the banana in the tailpipe every time and some of the posts in here are a prime example of that.

Originally Posted by proper english

laugh.gif

IMO a leader is supposed to be an example for the people who follow. Malcolm was a minister and a married man. If this turned out to be true I would see him as a bit hypocritical. Don't stand up and preach to millions of people if you are doing something as drastic as cheating on your wife. Also, Im quite sure that homosexuality is a sin in the Muslim religion. Malcolm is known as being a very devout man and that would cast doubt on that as well. As a minister he is held to a higher standard by those who follow him.

For me its the same as MLK, he was a great man but I have to take into account that he was a fornicator whenever i think about his legacy.

laugh.gif

IMO a leader is supposed to be an example for the people who follow. Malcolm was a minister and a married man. If this turned out to be true I would see him as a bit hypocritical. Don't stand up and preach to millions of people if you are doing something as drastic as cheating on your wife. Also, Im quite sure that homosexuality is a sin in the Muslim religion. Malcolm is known as being a very devout man and that would cast doubt on that as well. As a minister he is held to a higher standard by those who follow him.

For me its the same as MLK, he was a great man but I have to take into account that he was a fornicator whenever i think about his legacy.

laugh.gif

Dude is the epitome of a strong black man homosexuality has always been viewed as taboo and unnatural in the black community.Its not acceptable .Its always been associated with weakness.This dude set the standards for alot of young black males and is a hero to many of us. To see them say that would make young black males feel alienated by a hero and cast doubt on his actions and beliefs.He wouldn't be viewed as the hero he was anymore.

laugh.gif

Dude is the epitome of a strong black man homosexuality has always been viewed as taboo and unnatural in the black community.Its not acceptable .Its always been associated with weakness.This dude set the standards for alot of young black males and is a hero to many of us. To see them say that would make young black males feel alienated by a hero and cast doubt on his actions and beliefs.He wouldn't be viewed as the hero he was anymore.

laugh.gif

so.. does that mean you wont be wearing your Malcolm X tee-shirt anymore?

laugh.gif

so.. does that mean you wont be wearing your Malcolm X tee-shirt anymore?

Back
Top Bottom