So i called my "girl" another name.. all out of ideas.. what to do? serious.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

U better put her in her place NOW....%*#$, if she is this insecure over a simple mistake she's gonna have a ton of issues down the road....
Preach.

Correct it now even if you dont see yourself in a long term with her, its these things that cause the fights every week later down the road

U better put her in her place NOW....%*#$, if she is this insecure over a simple mistake she's gonna have a ton of issues down the road....
Preach.

Correct it now even if you dont see yourself in a long term with her, its these things that cause the fights every week later down the road

Originally Posted by kidUFC

no pics so lets get that out of the way..

basically we were on the phone.. telling me how the salon never gets her name right so she gives them her middle name..

i say melissa is your middle name? i thought i was michelle? Note that she only told me her middle name once when we first started talking about half a year ago. it was an honest mistake on my part but she doesnt believe that..

she thinks i was thinking about another or what not.. " why dont you call that girl you mistaken me for " steez.

we didnt talk all night because she hung up on me after the initial call .. called her back to get a decline.. called this morning to ease the situation but she was not having it.  she gave me the " have a great night and new years " and hung up
eek.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

she texted saying put yourself in my shoe and how would you feel? in all honesty i said " if the situation was the exact same way.. i wouldnt care to much because people forget " she replied with " well it does to me "
mad.gif

how can i diffuse the situation or ease it .. im not trying to end the year like this. 
eyes.gif
stopped reading right there

basically we were on the phone.. telling me how the salon never gets her name right so she gives them her middle name..

i say melissa is your middle name? i thought i was michelle? Note that she only told me her middle name once when we first started talking about half a year ago. it was an honest mistake on my part but she doesnt believe that..

she thinks i was thinking about another or what not.. " why dont you call that girl you mistaken me for " steez.

we didnt talk all night because she hung up on me after the initial call .. called her back to get a decline.. called this morning to ease the situation but she was not having it.  she gave me the " have a great night and new years " and hung up
eek.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

she texted saying put yourself in my shoe and how would you feel? in all honesty i said " if the situation was the exact same way.. i wouldnt care to much because people forget " she replied with " well it does to me "
mad.gif

how can i diffuse the situation or ease it .. im not trying to end the year like this. 
eyes.gif
stopped reading right there

Drop that trick right now. It was a middle name you got wrong?

She's already more trouble than she's worth down the line if she's getting this heated over forgetting her MIDDLE name.

You already apologized once. She told you to have a nice new years.

It's over. Call her back up and tell her not to contact you again because you're not about that petty #%@!. Also if I didn't know any better it sounds like shes tryin' to have an excuse to hook up with someone else when the ball drops. It's a new year, sounds like it's time for a new girl as well.

Drop that trick right now. It was a middle name you got wrong?

She's already more trouble than she's worth down the line if she's getting this heated over forgetting her MIDDLE name.

You already apologized once. She told you to have a nice new years.

It's over. Call her back up and tell her not to contact you again because you're not about that petty #%@!. Also if I didn't know any better it sounds like shes tryin' to have an excuse to hook up with someone else when the ball drops. It's a new year, sounds like it's time for a new girl as well.

This.

OP why are you even entertaining such nonsense, seriously. If she don't want to talk, then leave her alone for the night.....she will get over it and call you.

-The Juice

You GOTTA be kidding me. I thought you guys were doing the do and you made a Freudian slip. Her being mad is childish to say the least

This.

OP why are you even entertaining such nonsense, seriously. If she don't want to talk, then leave her alone for the night.....she will get over it and call you.

-The Juice

You GOTTA be kidding me. I thought you guys were doing the do and you made a Freudian slip. Her being mad is childish to say the least

take the "w" still got time for random drunk girls tonight. double "w" if you find a melissa.
smile.gif

take the "w" still got time for random drunk girls tonight. double "w" if you find a melissa.
smile.gif

eek.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif

eyes.gif
mistakes that made your situation worse.
stop calling her and don't answer that pleading text.

eek.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif

eyes.gif
mistakes that made your situation worse.
stop calling her and don't answer that pleading text.

Realtalk fam, it sounds like she was just looking for a reason to go out with her girls for NYE or something to that effect.

Why entertain immaturity like that, though? A middle name, b? Just tell her that you don't wanna deal with that immature stuff, especially when you're trying to be merry.

Just turn your phone off when you go out, fam. Turn it on if a girl is trying to give you her math. Move on, b.

Back
Top Bottom