So i called my "girl" another name.. all out of ideas.. what to do? serious.

tell her to stop acting stupid. who gets mad over that? It's not like u were chillin and you called out another girl's name or something. U just asked a question about her MIDDLE name.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Try the simple, I'm sorry.. im not trying to end the year like this.

tried that. still not having it.. but ill try it in a more of a simp form.. 
embarassed.gif
Once is enough , dont beg

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Try the simple, I'm sorry.. im not trying to end the year like this.

tried that. still not having it.. but ill try it in a more of a simp form.. 
embarassed.gif
Once is enough , dont beg

To tell the truth bro... just take the L and just apologize. Girls are all the same, they suspect things they shouldn't, they blow thing out of proportion. And last, they all think their "man" should know everything about them by the 2nd week of dating. 
laugh.gif

Goodluck with everything, buy her flowers or something. Take her out on a cruise (cruise meaning, taking her out on a ride, not a spaceship
laugh.gif
)

thats YOUR girl though, not OURS.. you know her waay better than we do..

i never understood these threads
laugh.gif

To tell the truth bro... just take the L and just apologize. Girls are all the same, they suspect things they shouldn't, they blow thing out of proportion. And last, they all think their "man" should know everything about them by the 2nd week of dating. 
laugh.gif

Goodluck with everything, buy her flowers or something. Take her out on a cruise (cruise meaning, taking her out on a ride, not a spaceship
laugh.gif
)

thats YOUR girl though, not OURS.. you know her waay better than we do..

i never understood these threads
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whiterails

She was looking for a way out and you gave it to her.
L.
Could be.

I'd say to her, quite frankly, get over it. Grow up or I'll move on. If she's catching feelings over something that simple, what will happen if something serious happens?

Originally Posted by whiterails

She was looking for a way out and you gave it to her.
L.
Could be.

I'd say to her, quite frankly, get over it. Grow up or I'll move on. If she's catching feelings over something that simple, what will happen if something serious happens?

who cares man.

chicks just like being mad for the sake of being mad.

im tired of it already.

just go to a bar and make a move on another

who cares man.

chicks just like being mad for the sake of being mad.

im tired of it already.

just go to a bar and make a move on another

She's probably just intentionally starting a fight so she could get with another dude for new years eve.

She's probably just intentionally starting a fight so she could get with another dude for new years eve.

i thought you called her out her name like a b.... or something. she will get over it. i can understand her being perturbed a bit but...meh. just leave her alone. she will hit you up. if she dosent let her go. no point in letting something this small get between you two.

i thought you called her out her name like a b.... or something. she will get over it. i can understand her being perturbed a bit but...meh. just leave her alone. she will hit you up. if she dosent let her go. no point in letting something this small get between you two.

Back
Top Bottom