So I just turned 25, and for my birthday I copped some Rogaine- testimonials?

Dude, I have a bald spot in the middle of my hi-top
indifferent.gif

I'm bouta get on that Rogaine too
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Dude, I have a bald spot in the middle of my hi-top
indifferent.gif

I'm bouta get on that Rogaine too
embarassed.gif

get a higher top, til nobody can see it unless you sittin down
laugh.gif

Don't kno about my mom's pops, but my dad and grandfather both had hair well into their 50's so I should be good

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

i started losing my hair at 18, now I just shave my head bald. That's why I hate all the BS hairline jokes all the time...like it's not our fault...oh well...bald is beautiful

Same situation, it wasnt as bad and i was still able to grow out my hair, get it braided, twisted, whatever without a problem cause all that hair would cover it.

Now (24) I just put the clipper on zero or just shave bald. Luckily I have a good shape head and dont look weird with the baldy.

No need to stress, like my dude said, it could be worse, people lose arms and legs. If you can put up money every month for the rest of ya life for the Rogain then by all means do you. But hair isnt everything

aww thats sad. just the thought of it annoys me. ive had long hair ( braids ) goin on 11 yrs this year.. its about time i cut it. but im afraid if i do, my hair wont be the same again. i dont have a problem as of right now, but i dont wanna cut it and BOOM there we go lol. any pointers ? btw i wear fitteds 24/7 i know that cant be too good.

i think you have the most hair problems on nt.  
laugh.gif

i told you to stop getting haircuts from those asian ladies.

look into propecia too.

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

09? OP must be bald by now.
Nah I'm good. I keep at a 2 or longer and it's not so bad.
laugh.gif
  good to see youre still around fam. ( if youre truly datznasty)

Its only as stressful as you allow it to be...Either keep a fresh fitted glued to your head or cut it real low and keep it pushin.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

u get it from your mothers father...not your parents
No you don't, it's been proven that if the bald gene exsist in your DNA, you're going to go bald. That old wives tale you replied with has been debunked for over 20 years now.

and where do you think you get your genes from??

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

09? OP must be bald by now.
Nah I'm good. I keep at a 2 or longer and it's not so bad.
laugh.gif
  good to see youre still around fam. ( if youre truly datznasty)

Its only as stressful as you allow it to be...Either keep a fresh fitted glued to your head or cut it real low and keep it pushin.
I can't do the fitteds bruh. I got a huge dome, 7 3/4s. I be embarrassed to even walk in the spot and ask for them. And yea it's me, I remember you, you had on the red Foamposites. I made a fried chicken pun under DatZNasty and all hell broke loose. If I was Chappelle or Aaron MacGruder though and made the same joke, kats would've loved it, DVR'd it and $*%@.
laugh.gif

this thread is both informational, introspective, and hilarious.

ive been a little thinner in the front for the last few years and honestly i just noticed it. im a pretty good looking guy so i just never focused on it until i heard a few comments from other people. i used to cut my hair somewhat short but it wasnt short enough since the front just aint growing like the back anymore.

ive been shaving it extra low like Kobe or whatever...you cant tell its nearly as bad as it is but i know its probably gonna get worse which i hate because im 100% not a fan of the bald like, i hate it.

the mothers father thing is $%%!!%%#. my granddad has a full fro in his 70s and he barely has any greys. my dad's father on the other hand has the perfect 8 ball. and so do both of my uncles and my dad. my dad probably has the best hair of them all but its still not that great. im hoping my mom's genes can at least slow my thinning down haha. if not then i go the jordan route.

To you guys preaching about rogaine:

Doesn't it say to not use it on the temples/ hairline? Do you still do it?

My hair isnt bad btw, just trying to be proactive, anyone know if carrot oil

works?

Originally Posted by Dragon

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

u get it from your mothers father...not your parents
No you don't, it's been proven that if the bald gene exsist in your DNA, you're going to go bald. That old wives tale you replied with has been debunked for over 20 years now.

and where do you think you get your genes from??

From both sides of your family, not just your Mothers Father.

Some interesting information I came across while researching thinning hair due to something most of us wouldn't suspect, shampoo use.

[h1]Shampoo Kills Your Hair (The Effects of SLS)[/h1]
Nearly all shampoos cause hair loss — this is the outlandish claim of the “grunge

Back
Top Bottom