So, I'm finally watching The Dark Knight.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

One of the best movies I've ever seen next to I Am Legend,Training Day,and others.

I am Legend??
roll.gif

Movie (TDK) was aight, I fell asleep in the middle of the day watching... I AM LEGEND = garbage.

Its a pretty good movie. I like the 89' version for obvious reasons of growing up with that.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

One of the best movies I've ever seen next to I Am Legend,Training Day,and others.

I am Legend??
roll.gif

Movie (TDK) was aight, I fell asleep in the middle of the day watching... I AM LEGEND = garbage.
frown.gif
I thought IAL was a good movie.

Originally Posted by sevit86

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

The whole Spiderman series was just corny.

This Batman series is what a comic book hero flick should be.

if you didnt see it in IMAX, you didnt see the movie

QFT the spiderman trilogy was pure garbage, whomever says that any of em were good
smh.gif
at you sir

the first 2 spiderman movies were good and the movies in general are pretty much what you should expect from a good spiderman movie, no complaints. i thoughtthey got the tone of the comic series spot on in the films.

the hype ruined the dark knight for me.

I expected an epic movie that nothing before has ever beaten. I still got a great movie, but when you feel underwhelmed it ruins it a bit

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Pmighty

KingJay718 wrote:
Movie got boring towards the end. Nonetheless a classic. Heath did his thing in this flick.
i agree
Bale and Ledger were good everyone else was hot trash

ehh i think Eckhart was nice
^ says the dude w/the american psycho avy
eyes.gif

Dude, you have a GUCCI MANE sig
roll.gif

gucci's swag>patrick bateman's
dark knight>american psycho
anything else fam??

Anyone get annoyed with Bale's voice when he was in the BM suit?..Sounded like he had the flu or something..

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

This is probably the best movie I've ever seen. Had me tearing at the IMAX because I thought it was so good.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

ohwell.gif

[+]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm a huuuge batman fan and I have to say the movie was the best batman movie to date. It was solid from beginning to end BUT as much as I hate to say it--I believe a lot of the hype came from Heath's death.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

If it wasn't for The Joker, I would have turned it off already.

This is the best movie some of you have ever seen? Really?

This was the same thing I said a minute ago, and people called me a hater.

I sat through WATCHMEN totally awake. This almost put me to bed about three different times.

SMH, I had a dream last night about the third batman movie and all the characters were replaced by some wack #%% actors. Anyways, TDK was fantastic and a top 5movie for me. Saw it three times on IMAX, and have watched the blu-ray numerous times. The acting was on point for everyone, even Maggie Gyllenhal who I wasskeptical at first. After watching this film, I had high expectations for Watchmen, but that film didn't really do it for me. I felt like Watchmen wasdragging along, while I was submerged into the characters and atmosphere of Gotham and the characters.

movie was great i seen it twice one in imax and one regular....i loved it and yea the dark knight wouldnt be great if it wasnt for ledgers performance....dudescharecter jumps out at you especially the scene when he meets the mob bosses for the first time classic

It was one of the best movies I've seen...but it's far from the greatest ever. It's only overrated to the point where people think it's thegreatest movie ever.

I give Christian Bale props for his role, too, but his voice in TDK made me think he was always out to hurt and/or kill somebody. But at least his voice fitthe tone of the film, though.

it's very easy for people to think a recent movie is the best they have ever seen..... same thing happened 10 years ago when independence day came out."Best movie ever!!!" man that movies sucks now that i think about it.... i think similar thing will happen to dark knight....not that it'll suck,but, it won;t be as good as you think it is.....usually that happens when one gets older and you actually watch good movies old/new and have more to compareagainst.....

Back
Top Bottom