So, I'm finally watching The Dark Knight.

If you only liked this movie for the small parts The Joker is in than...I don't know what to tell you.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Fiasco23

As far as acting goes, Ledger>Aaron>Oldman,Bale(not his fault) Oh yea, movie is fire
How are you going to compare the actors if they're playing completely different parts?

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

i'm a huuuge batman fan and I have to say the movie was the best batman movie to date. It was solid from beginning to end BUT as much as I hate to say it-- I believe a lot of the hype came from Heath's death.

I honestly hate when people say that. He died in late January of 2008. The movie was already being hyped, a few tv spots were beginning to get played and theviral marketing was extremely popular.

I watched it for the first time on HBO Sunday (haven't been to a movie theater in over 2 years)...I liked itthough.

How are you going to compare the actors if they're playing completely different parts?
He wasn't comparing the actors, he was comparing the acting and he was right.

I dunno how some of yall say the SM trilogy was terrible when only 3 was that bad and then gonna say the 2 Batman movies are the best. If yall read the comicsand then saw how they translated to film. There's no way the 1st 2 SM movies were terrible. BB was a good depiction but TDK not so much. I said it beforebut Bale couldn't do anything with Wayne or Batman in TDK, shhh came off mad lame. That whole little conflict with Freeman's character and Batman waslame as !!+@. Now in BB Bale got to do his thing and Liam Neeson as Ra's al Ghul was very good as well.

I think cuz BB was the 1st actual good Batman movie all of the fans got hype and overhyped it a bit. They anticipated the sequel so much that when Heath didsuch an amazing job they were willing to ignore Bale not matching his previous performance and all of the other letdowns as far as plot goes. Eckhart was greatas Harvey Dent, not so much as Twoface.

It's a whole other thing if you were never a SM fan but me being a fan of both I can see it for what it was on both sides. SM2 was the best Spidey film andprobably marvel one up to date as far as going off the comics. I can understand ppl liking BB over TDK going off of the story.

Originally Posted by parada45

Really good movie

Buy I still say Transformers was better

Transformers was better than TDK? TDK instantly surpasses Transformers because TDK didn't go the first half of the movie WITHOUT ANY BATMAN CHARACTERS.

rofl@bale as batman.....

and people saying "good actors"

plus, the chick they replaced katie holmes with is awful...

the entire time, my dude was next to me all "yo....katie holmes fell off HARD....she looks like shes like....40"

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

while a great performance, i still think there was entirely too much hype behind "the joker" cause ole boy died...

it wasn't "the most amazing performance i've ever seen" or none of that...

he was just that much better than the rest of the movie...lol

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

If it wasn't for The Joker, I would have turned it off already.

This is the best movie some of you have ever seen? Really?

This was the same thing I said a minute ago, and people called me a hater.

I sat through WATCHMEN totally awake. This almost put me to bed about three different times.
eek.gif
You think the Watchmen is better than TDK.. Thats a first.It was the total opposite for me, I had a hard time staying awake in Watchmen, maybe I have to see it again

tdk is incredible, but batman begins is better imo. that movie was deep, powerful and inspiring to me. if it wasnt for the cheesy one-liners in begins it wouldbe a perfect movie. tdk has really heavy stuff in it too but not as powerful as begins imo

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

If it wasn't for The Joker, I would have turned it off already.
1257.jpg
Not to threadjack. BUT is my dude walking on water?

ol eagle boy's swag is that impeccable.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

imo batman begins was waaay less entertaining than the dark knight. the storyline was corny and the characters were
sick.gif
Easily the dumbest thing i've encountered today.

Back
Top Bottom