So I'm thinking about stopping my ex from getting married...

I usually dont comment on these threads but.. after watching "True Life:I cant get over my Ex" last night and now this, something needs to be said...
She is you ex for a reason simply put. By the way you make it sound the girl did you dirty why would you want that back. I understand missing someone but move one. The best place to go when you cant get over someone...The GYM. Get yourself in shape and make her regret messing up with you. Trust me! Be successful and make her regret missing on you man. There are a billions of females out there OP, there is bound to be one who appreciates you.

I usually dont comment on these threads but.. after watching "True Life:I cant get over my Ex" last night and now this, something needs to be said...
She is you ex for a reason simply put. By the way you make it sound the girl did you dirty why would you want that back. I understand missing someone but move one. The best place to go when you cant get over someone...The GYM. Get yourself in shape and make her regret messing up with you. Trust me! Be successful and make her regret missing on you man. There are a billions of females out there OP, there is bound to be one who appreciates you.

Originally Posted by sixzerofour

Don't do it.

You're going to look like a crazy ex boyfriend in front of her entire family and at the "happiest day of her life"
What do you expect to happen? No music is going to play, she's not going to ditch her man and run away with you like the movies, you'd be lucky to get out of there without one of her man's famb's trying to knock the hair off your head.
No one forced her to say yes, that was her decision. I'm pretty sure she's only holding on to you because she feels bad for what she's done (It's hard for me to say because I don't know what she's done).
3 years ago bro, I hate to say it but "if you love her, let her go"

There's a 50% divorce rate in America. You're chances are still pretty good, but don't hold on to false hope.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Master simp level unlocked

laugh.gif
how AWESOME is this!!

eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

in all seriousness, i would like to know why OP is waiting till the actual wedding day...

obvious troll, is obvious.

that's what i was thinkin...

Originally Posted by sixzerofour

Don't do it.

You're going to look like a crazy ex boyfriend in front of her entire family and at the "happiest day of her life"
What do you expect to happen? No music is going to play, she's not going to ditch her man and run away with you like the movies, you'd be lucky to get out of there without one of her man's famb's trying to knock the hair off your head.
No one forced her to say yes, that was her decision. I'm pretty sure she's only holding on to you because she feels bad for what she's done (It's hard for me to say because I don't know what she's done).
3 years ago bro, I hate to say it but "if you love her, let her go"

There's a 50% divorce rate in America. You're chances are still pretty good, but don't hold on to false hope.

laugh.gif
how AWESOME is this!!

eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

in all seriousness, i would like to know why OP is waiting till the actual wedding day...

obvious troll, is obvious.

that's what i was thinkin...

You better be ready to throw hands.  I swear if some lame ex-boyfriend showed up to my wedding and tried that non-sense I'm gonna look at my wife say "baby ill be right back" , walk down the isle and just start swinging.  No words, no questions, just straight fist flying.  Goodluck cornball.

You better be ready to throw hands.  I swear if some lame ex-boyfriend showed up to my wedding and tried that non-sense I'm gonna look at my wife say "baby ill be right back" , walk down the isle and just start swinging.  No words, no questions, just straight fist flying.  Goodluck cornball.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

30t6p3b.gif
 ol Dwayne Wayne stealing Whitley from Byron on their wedding day soundn boy

laugh.gif
I came in here to say something similar.

roll.gif

OP,
indifferent.gif

Have some respect.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

30t6p3b.gif
 ol Dwayne Wayne stealing Whitley from Byron on their wedding day soundn boy

laugh.gif
I came in here to say something similar.

roll.gif

OP,
indifferent.gif

Have some respect.

do you plan on marrying her?? i highly doubt it. You just want to break the wedding because of your past feelings.

Just let her go. She's already pregnant. Why would you even consider raising another man's baby..especially when you know he is still going to be around if your plan were to be executed flawlessly.

And just my $.02, i highly doubt she will just ditch the dude on the day theyre getting married. Only because you havent told her anything more than you just having feelings. Are your feelings strong enough for you to marry her? Shes probably at the point where she needs to settle and youre not going to guarantee her a ring.

do you plan on marrying her?? i highly doubt it. You just want to break the wedding because of your past feelings.

Just let her go. She's already pregnant. Why would you even consider raising another man's baby..especially when you know he is still going to be around if your plan were to be executed flawlessly.

And just my $.02, i highly doubt she will just ditch the dude on the day theyre getting married. Only because you havent told her anything more than you just having feelings. Are your feelings strong enough for you to marry her? Shes probably at the point where she needs to settle and youre not going to guarantee her a ring.

I really want to know how this is playing out in OP's head...

He runs into the ceremony yelling and confessing his love.  She looks at him and cries tears of joy while saying "I can't do this, I love you OP" then the husband to be storms out.  While standing there the priest says hey heres an extra suit jacket and goes on with the ceremony marrying OP and the chick.  They ride off into the sunset in car with just married on the back and tin cans dangling. 

30t6p3b.gif

I really want to know how this is playing out in OP's head...

He runs into the ceremony yelling and confessing his love.  She looks at him and cries tears of joy while saying "I can't do this, I love you OP" then the husband to be storms out.  While standing there the priest says hey heres an extra suit jacket and goes on with the ceremony marrying OP and the chick.  They ride off into the sunset in car with just married on the back and tin cans dangling. 

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Big J 33 wrote:
Come on man...

She's pregnant, she's getting married, it's been three years, it's at a damn courthouse (I don't think they even say that line in general, I've never heard it at any weddings I've been to)

And no... you're not casting a spell or anything if you interrupt a wedding ceremony. The groom doesn't shrink and disappear and the bride doesn't leap into your arms... they're going to look at you in such awkward silence you'll think time is standing still, she's going to tell you to leave, I'm sure the guy will be thrilled, though.

Let it go... 3 years, new boyfriend, a pregnancy, and a wedding... I don't think it's in the cards.

THIS

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Big J 33 wrote:
Come on man...

She's pregnant, she's getting married, it's been three years, it's at a damn courthouse (I don't think they even say that line in general, I've never heard it at any weddings I've been to)

And no... you're not casting a spell or anything if you interrupt a wedding ceremony. The groom doesn't shrink and disappear and the bride doesn't leap into your arms... they're going to look at you in such awkward silence you'll think time is standing still, she's going to tell you to leave, I'm sure the guy will be thrilled, though.

Let it go... 3 years, new boyfriend, a pregnancy, and a wedding... I don't think it's in the cards.

THIS

Back
Top Bottom