So lets just do the age old Debate about Pyramids...

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Seeing how slaves built every other civilization in human history, I'm gonna lean toward that theory.
laugh.gif
co-sign

Was no damn aliens man, just took a ton of labor with a majority of the civilizations contributing.....whether they were slaves or just worshipers are a different story.

Look at Machu Pichu, those stones were placed and molded together so well that they've survived Earthquakes and still stand to this day.

Was no damn aliens man, just took a ton of labor with a majority of the civilizations contributing.....whether they were slaves or just worshipers are a different story.

Look at Machu Pichu, those stones were placed and molded together so well that they've survived Earthquakes and still stand to this day.

extra terrestrials had to. The city and the buildings were designed after the arrangement of constellations in order to date and sign them. The clear mark they left in the art was that they came from somewhere else. Egypt was like a settlement.

extra terrestrials had to. The city and the buildings were designed after the arrangement of constellations in order to date and sign them. The clear mark they left in the art was that they came from somewhere else. Egypt was like a settlement.

Depends on which pyramids we're talking about. Most of them were done by paid laborers. NOT SLAVES.

Depends on which pyramids we're talking about. Most of them were done by paid laborers. NOT SLAVES.

if they were slaves, they would have had to been extremely highly skilled craftsmen in bondage and the scale of them says you would need a tremendous work force.

You would also have to consider the fact that nobody builds anything in sand. They would have had to been built when the ground was sturdy to even properly move the building materials there.

if they were slaves, they would have had to been extremely highly skilled craftsmen in bondage and the scale of them says you would need a tremendous work force.

You would also have to consider the fact that nobody builds anything in sand. They would have had to been built when the ground was sturdy to even properly move the building materials there.

Originally Posted by torgriffith

true. although i think the climate was a bit different back then. I believe it was a lot more fertile and def not as desolate as it is now. I've heard some researchers claim that it was built around 10000 BC when the sphinx  was directly facing the constellation leo.

true. although i think the climate was a bit different back then. I believe it was a lot more fertile and def not as desolate as it is now. I've heard some researchers claim that it was built around 10000 BC when the sphinx  was directly facing the constellation leo.

It's sooo much I can sy about the pyramids so I'll give y'all a brief summery. It has been confirmed by many sources that the pyramids were NOT built by slaves. They were built by master Masons.

The first known pyramid designer was an Ancient African man named Imhotep. He was a multi genius who built the step pyramid and the Egyptian Masons gradually perfected the art of pyramid building to what is known as the Great Pyramid at Giza.

They were not built by aliens, just ancient Africans. The way that the pyramids were built can not be duplicated today. The reason why is because the ancient Egyptian society was far more advanced than we are today.

It's sooo much I can sy about the pyramids so I'll give y'all a brief summery. It has been confirmed by many sources that the pyramids were NOT built by slaves. They were built by master Masons.

The first known pyramid designer was an Ancient African man named Imhotep. He was a multi genius who built the step pyramid and the Egyptian Masons gradually perfected the art of pyramid building to what is known as the Great Pyramid at Giza.

They were not built by aliens, just ancient Africans. The way that the pyramids were built can not be duplicated today. The reason why is because the ancient Egyptian society was far more advanced than we are today.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

yeah. the sphinx is the earthly representation of the constellation leo.
Sphinx overlaid with leo constellation
SphxLeo6.gif

Earthly sphinx and the constellation leo. The Earthly Nile and the Celestial Nile River (Milky Way), Osiris, Orion the hunter, 3 pyramids (mrs) matching the belt of the constellation character
fig6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom