So my Ex decides to text me out of the blue after not hearing from her in almost a year. *CLOSURE*

I was in a similar situation when I was young..Chick did me dirty and we broke up and didn't speak for weeks...She randomly hits me up because her dad got really sick and was in the hospital and like a young sucker I ran to her in her time of need..She was extra nice to me and was being all friendly and loving and then once her dad felt better a few days later and she realized he would be ok, she avoided me like I had herpes...Don't do the same thing to yourself..She wants to be your friend now because she needs you, but once she no longer needs you, she won't want your friendship.

if she wanted to be your friend she would have made the effort immediately after you broke up, not after she had her fun with other dudes and needed a shoulder to cry on.

This thread remind me of a similar situation, lol

14t6ixv.jpg

She text'd me, and I said it was kinda harsh. But I made a point to let her know thats what I missed. Then I apologized for being an %$% 
eyes.gif

This thread remind me of a similar situation, lol

14t6ixv.jpg

She text'd me, and I said it was kinda harsh. But I made a point to let her know thats what I missed. Then I apologized for being an %$% 
eyes.gif

GIF's and replies to update are funny, the ex is not.

She's a lame, get over her already. Your palm, lotion and p0rn can easily replace her. Stay busy. Friends, family, sports, video games, school, whatever.

GIF's and replies to update are funny, the ex is not.

She's a lame, get over her already. Your palm, lotion and p0rn can easily replace her. Stay busy. Friends, family, sports, video games, school, whatever.

i have been in that situation before... will never do that again. Its not about holding grudges, its just about moving on with your life. She was an important part of your life at one point but its been over for a year now and you are only setting yourself back by talking to her again.

So now that you guys are cool and everything... how would you feel if she told you she met a new guy? and how would she take it if you found a new chick and told her about it? I may be wrong about this but that's how the situation with me got all sour... I handled it like you did, I was just friends then when she found out that i was dating another chick, she couldn't take it, we stopped talking and now its back to where it should have been from the jump... i haven't talked to her since.

I am just saying OP. It just seems like a waste of time.

i have been in that situation before... will never do that again. Its not about holding grudges, its just about moving on with your life. She was an important part of your life at one point but its been over for a year now and you are only setting yourself back by talking to her again.

So now that you guys are cool and everything... how would you feel if she told you she met a new guy? and how would she take it if you found a new chick and told her about it? I may be wrong about this but that's how the situation with me got all sour... I handled it like you did, I was just friends then when she found out that i was dating another chick, she couldn't take it, we stopped talking and now its back to where it should have been from the jump... i haven't talked to her since.

I am just saying OP. It just seems like a waste of time.

Am I the only one that finds this thread incredibly hard to follow?

Am I the only one that finds this thread incredibly hard to follow?

I read this and assumed you have a 3 month old baby you didn't know about
laugh.gif
. Props on being the bigger man though OP.

I read this and assumed you have a 3 month old baby you didn't know about
laugh.gif
. Props on being the bigger man though OP.

Originally Posted by FDUB

Real talk though, I see what you guys are saying, but she was the one that offered the whole thing about hanging out again. I don't have an issue with that and I don't see that as "simping" if she offered it to me. Its not like I plan on hanging out with her everyday and treating her to lunch or dinner. Some of you guys here have so much grudges towards women. Yeah it's foul how she broke up with me and its did hurt me and scared me in the future of other females in the future as far as "keeping my guards up", but trust me people its not going to go any further as far as boyfriend and girlfriend is concerned. Holding a grudge on people have been the biggest set back in my life as people in most cases classify me as anti social, or introvert. I thank you guys for the advices and I promise that I will hold my ground and not get emotionally attached and involved with her. She blew her chances the first time and its not going to be a second time, trust me. I don't see nothing wrong with being cool with her again. Have a good everyone and be safe..
you not seeing it though dude. shes basically using you which is why she was the one asking if you can be friends and hang out. she basically was dropped by whoever she left you for.

so shes lonely. you gonna be that emotional figure the one she talks to, cries to, look for that comfort she cant get from tyrone and big jim. tyrone and big jim gonna be the spitsticks aka the smash wagon.

by looking to you she gonna have her cake and eat it too.

dont be so naive man.

bro so you mean to tell me that last text you sent her about how you wasnt good enough for her with the smh and all in just a day you realize you shouldnt hold any grudges?

cuz clearly you was still bitter in that last text.

all of a sudden you change your mind in one day? there is something you aint tellin us. you sound like you high on life right now cuz she wants you in her life again. tellin you its a trap. you gonna be back on niketalk in a few months or a year tellin us how you got got again...

closure means to accept the apology and then cut her out of your life NOT to hang out with her again and be good friends... she won then...

Originally Posted by FDUB

Real talk though, I see what you guys are saying, but she was the one that offered the whole thing about hanging out again. I don't have an issue with that and I don't see that as "simping" if she offered it to me. Its not like I plan on hanging out with her everyday and treating her to lunch or dinner. Some of you guys here have so much grudges towards women. Yeah it's foul how she broke up with me and its did hurt me and scared me in the future of other females in the future as far as "keeping my guards up", but trust me people its not going to go any further as far as boyfriend and girlfriend is concerned. Holding a grudge on people have been the biggest set back in my life as people in most cases classify me as anti social, or introvert. I thank you guys for the advices and I promise that I will hold my ground and not get emotionally attached and involved with her. She blew her chances the first time and its not going to be a second time, trust me. I don't see nothing wrong with being cool with her again. Have a good everyone and be safe..
you not seeing it though dude. shes basically using you which is why she was the one asking if you can be friends and hang out. she basically was dropped by whoever she left you for.

so shes lonely. you gonna be that emotional figure the one she talks to, cries to, look for that comfort she cant get from tyrone and big jim. tyrone and big jim gonna be the spitsticks aka the smash wagon.

by looking to you she gonna have her cake and eat it too.

dont be so naive man.

bro so you mean to tell me that last text you sent her about how you wasnt good enough for her with the smh and all in just a day you realize you shouldnt hold any grudges?

cuz clearly you was still bitter in that last text.

all of a sudden you change your mind in one day? there is something you aint tellin us. you sound like you high on life right now cuz she wants you in her life again. tellin you its a trap. you gonna be back on niketalk in a few months or a year tellin us how you got got again...

closure means to accept the apology and then cut her out of your life NOT to hang out with her again and be good friends... she won then...

OP, just like everyone else here is saying, we're not telling you to avoid the girl because we hate women, it's because we've all been through it.

I have to agree with the majority here, she's only using you because she knows you're weak enough to come along like a little puppy dog and lick her wounds for her.

Sure you say you're not planning on hanging out with her all the time, but you know you're going to be texting her and trying to get in touch with her now that you two are back on speaking terms, and the second you don't get a response, you're gonna feel mad salty.

Just admit that you still have feelings for the girl, and like everyone has said, DEAD IT IMMEDIATELY. This will only lead to you kicking yourself later.

Just my two cents, take it or leave it.

OP, just like everyone else here is saying, we're not telling you to avoid the girl because we hate women, it's because we've all been through it.

I have to agree with the majority here, she's only using you because she knows you're weak enough to come along like a little puppy dog and lick her wounds for her.

Sure you say you're not planning on hanging out with her all the time, but you know you're going to be texting her and trying to get in touch with her now that you two are back on speaking terms, and the second you don't get a response, you're gonna feel mad salty.

Just admit that you still have feelings for the girl, and like everyone has said, DEAD IT IMMEDIATELY. This will only lead to you kicking yourself later.

Just my two cents, take it or leave it.

Back
Top Bottom