Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are u calling it a "kid movie" b/c it's animated? It's more mature and thought provoking than a lot movies using real ppl. That actually tends to be the case w/ animations a lot of times.

I googled “Coco Netflix” and a kids movie type poster came up.

I get what you’re saying though.

I’ll check it out.

In no order of importance.

1. Pets/Animals being used as Spirit Guides for Humans. Since 4th Grade I have owned a feline (not the same) and I have always read about the spiritual nature of cats. I don't want to give the movie away too much but watching that gave me a better understanding (in theory) of what animals are doing for those that they are responsible for. You won't look at your pet the same after, and I haven't.

Check out His Dark Materials on HBO

the matches are predetermined. Total non stop action was real tho.
OnlyCompetentChickadee-size_restricted.gif

In no order of importance.

1. Pets/Animals being used as Spirit Guides for Humans. Since 4th Grade I have owned a feline (not the same) and I have always read about the spiritual nature of cats. I don't want to give the movie away too much but watching that gave me a better understanding (in theory) of what animals are doing for those that they are responsible for. You won't look at your pet the same after, and I haven't.

2. Acknowledging the Day of the Dead. No bull, since Mike Tenay (WCW) explained the origins of La Parka's gimmick back in the late 90s, I have had a fascination with the Day(s) of the Dead. I went to the Museum of Natives early November of 2019 and saw many rituals that go on during that time. It is something I will celebrate moving forward.

3. The Movie CoCo is based on The Day of The Dead and how the memory of a lost one remains with his/her family members up until the point where nobody is alive to remember them. At some point we all will be forgotten and that isn't something I had thought about until I watched that movie. Again, I dont' want to go deep into it out of respect for the spoils.

I lost my father in 2016 and I legit broke down after watching that movie thinking of his existence.

But since the release of San Junipero, I have been somewhat obsessed with existence. If you look at my YouTube watch list, so many are just lectures discussing topics related to human existence.

Sorry for being all over the place but I suggest watching the film man. It is legit one of the best movies I have ever seen in my life.
I know it’s late
But sorry to hear bout ur father
Also idk why
But I don’t trust cats
I believe in that thing where they steal ur breath
Sounds silly
But they just seem so sneaky and untrustworthy to me

I know it’s late
But sorry to hear bout ur father
Also idk why
But I don’t trust cats
I believe in that thing where they steal ur breath
Sounds silly
But they just seem so sneaky and untrustworthy to me
The way you look at cats
Is the same way
Other races listen to media nonsense about black folks

Get to know one on a spiritual level before making judgement

^Real shxt

Yall remember the post Meek put up on his instagram after the all-star game and deleted it?

Funny, that shxt is nowhere to be found now.....unless my search techniques are trash.

Something about if you learn the fibonacci code, you win.

It was in regards to the final score of the all star game and how it related to Kobe.

He deleted it (was told to), and now that shxt is nowhere to be found.

Google, IG, nothing.

back to the reason of the Resurgence of this thread. Kobe. Lebron avoids question asked two if he attended his funeral or not. If you catered to the idea That he sacrificed him, this is another step in that rabbit hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom