Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
my last trip I was stuck on the idea that man is “god” and we’re just endlessly reliving a cycle of destruction and rebirth.

stuff like what’s posted above about perfection of science just keeps reinforcing the idea to me.
I feel you on that. I’m a firm believer that the purpose of humanity on this planet is to create and experience and since were in the third dimension we have the duality of good/evil light/dark on order to maintain balance and there’s no way of transcending it except through the set and the evolution of the soul through time and experiences u time he mission is complete.

my last trip I was stuck on the idea that man is “god” and we’re just endlessly reliving a cycle of destruction and rebirth.

stuff like what’s posted above about perfection of science just keeps reinforcing the idea to me.

100%

Man, or the conscious experience, collectively, is God manifested in this 3rd dimension.

God isnt external, its inside of you

"..resurrect through the birth of my son, and live again "

Lyrics
I must have dreamed a thousand dreams
Been haunted by a million screams
But I can hear the marching feet
They're moving into the street
Now, did you read the news today?
They say the danger has gone away
But I can see the fire's still alight
They're burning into the night
There's too many men, too many people
Making too many problems
And there's not much love to go around
Can't you see this is the land of confusion?
This is the world we live in
And these are the hands we're given
Use them and let's start trying
To make it a place worth living in
Oh, Superman, where are you now?
When every thing's gone wrong somehow?
Men of steel, these men of power
I'm losing control by the hour
This is the time, this is the place
So we look for the future
But there's not much love to go around
Tell me why this is the land of confusion
To make it a place worth living in
I remember long ago
When the sun was shining
And all the stars were bright all through the night
In the wake up this madness, as I held you tight
So long ago
I won't be coming home tonight
My generation will put it right
We're not just making promises
That we know we'll never keep
There's too many men, too many people
Making too many problems
And there's not much love to go around
Can't you see this is the land of confusion?
Now, this is the world we live in
To make it a place worth fighting for
And these are the names we're given
Stand up and let's start showing
Just where our lives are going to

So the whole world goes on lockdown because of fear. If that’s the case we all should stay in the house.

Man I’m about to be on a flight to Italy and Turkey tomorrow - no damn given about this.

The new coronavirus pandemic has infected over 70,000 and killed close to 2,000, but is it as dangerous as the World Health Organization, CDC, world governments, and the news media would have you believe? Not according to truthers David Weiss and RV! They explain how and why the satanic government concocted the coronavirus conspiracy, the disturbing reasons behind the many supposed pandemics that have struck the world in recent decades (including SARS, Bird Flu, Swine Flu, and HIV/AIDS in the 90s), and what you can do to protect yourselves and your families from all of the mind control!

Coronavirus - Quarantine or Conspiracy? https://omny.fm/shows/talk-is-jericho/coronavirus-quarantine-or-conspiracy

This was the post though. I saved it from a vid I watched a day after.

Tried searching for it online, no dice.

978CFDB1-A0CC-4B71-B368-5EBA75B3148B.jpeg
Meek deleted it because hes an idiot, the Fibonacci number aka Fibonacci sequence is a series of numbers in which each number ( Fibonacci number ) is the sum of the two preceding numbers. The simplest is the series 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55 etc.

now Fibonacci coding uses the Fibonacci numbers mentioned above in conjunction with binary numbers

I see.

I don't think Meeks an idiot though. If he really deleted it because of not wanting to look dumb, the pic wouldn't have been damn near wiped off the entire internet.

Just my thoughts.

The new coronavirus pandemic has infected over 70,000 and killed close to 2,000, but is it as dangerous as the World Health Organization, CDC, world governments, and the news media would have you believe? Not according to truthers David Weiss and RV! They explain how and why the satanic government concocted the coronavirus conspiracy, the disturbing reasons behind the many supposed pandemics that have struck the world in recent decades (including SARS, Bird Flu, Swine Flu, and HIV/AIDS in the 90s), and what you can do to protect yourselves and your families from all of the mind control!

Coronavirus - Quarantine or Conspiracy? https://omny.fm/shows/talk-is-jericho/coronavirus-quarantine-or-conspiracy
**** like this is the greatest form of mind control

So if the gematria theories and conspiracies are true who is running the show and calling these shots? All these numbers meaning something but what and by whose plan?

This guy is such a joke. I watched a few of his video before and was like ok this is interesting with all the numbers. Then he did a call in segment and someone called him out on how NBA games could be scripted from start to finish. He started yelling at the guy saying all players sign an NDA that states they follow the script given to them before every game and that the ball is controlled by magnets. I have friends that played in the league and I can assure you that's the stupidest theory ever. I also have a few game NBA balls from team's facilities and I highly doubt there's any magnets inside them lmao. Plus, if a magnet was controlling a ball how could it make it go through the net. If anything it would be pulling the ball straight at the rim and clanking off. Can't believe I had to type this entire post up :lol:

This guy is such a joke. I watched a few of his video before and was like ok this is interesting with all the numbers. Then he did a call in segment and someone called him out on how NBA games could be scripted from start to finish. He started yelling at the guy saying all players sign an NDA that states they follow the script given to them before every game and that the ball is controlled by magnets. I have friends that played in the league and I can assure you that's the stupidest theory ever. I also have a few game NBA balls from team's facilities and I highly doubt there's any magnets inside them lmao. Plus, if a magnet was controlling a ball how could it make it go through the net. If anything it would be pulling the ball straight at the rim and clanking off. Can't believe I had to type this entire post up :lol:
People like that guy are the exact distraction they’re warning you about. All this number stuff isn’t some script, it’s just synchronicity In effect.

I don’t watch dudes videos but if he did say that he’s definitely a clown

What was that 90s movie, tv show with the magnet on the basket ball? Was it Family Matters or Air Bud or something :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom